Nerea Martinez de Lecea's Comments

Comment Wall (6 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 9:44 on March 13, 2015, Catherine Dyson said…

Yeah I have seen Ratcatcher - loved it. We are definitely on the same wavelength with this! Will hopefully have something to send you after weekend x

At 8:37 on March 16, 2014, Catherine Dyson said…

Thanks Nerea, I am really hoping to come to your sharing, unfortunately it clashes with something but am trying to rearrange. Also thanks for the link to 'Never Let Me Go', I had kind of forgotten the film but I really see what you mean about the atmosphere. Hope everything is going well with your project and hopefully see you on 27th x

At 6:23 on March 5, 2014, Catherine Dyson said…

Hi Nerea

I love the image on your last blog post. I'm struck again by how much common ground there is between your project and mine. Great BBC feature too!

Catherine x

At 5:32 on February 28, 2014, Catherine Dyson said…

Hi Nerea

Thanks so much for your comment and for all your feedback yesterday. Your thoughts were really helpful and inspiring and I have been mulling it all over today. And yes, I would definitely be interested in a collaboration with Found and Lost. I'm looking forward to see your work soon. Lets keep in touch.

At 1:22 on August 2, 2013, Simon Coates said…

Hi Nerea

You can contact me on simoncoates@nationaltheatrewales.org

Cheers

At 22:00 on July 17, 2013, Gavin Porter said…

Hi Nerea, thanks for getting in touch. My email is gavinporter(at)nationaltheatrewales.org

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service