Lindsey Colbourne's Comments

Comment Wall (9 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 23:39 on March 25, 2015, Martin Daws said…

Hi Lindsay.

Looking fwd to the 23rd

md

At 10:01 on March 15, 2015, jo munton-vagabondi puppets said…

Hey Lindsey - i'm coming up your way to do a theatre forum week 23rd-27th - so lets met up sometime if poss  - and do you know any likely types  i can stay with in Bangor for a night or so ;) xxx

At 2:06 on March 7, 2015, Heloise Godfrey-Talbot said…

Hi Lindsey how's it going? Have you started your project yet? I think you were May time too?

keep in touch, sorry for the terrible delay in replying!

Heloise

At 9:18 on March 6, 2015, Louise Osborn said…
Hi Lindsay - yes hoping I'll be able to offer some dramaturgical support to your fascinating sounding project. I'm afraid I'm away in London next week until Thursday afternoon. Might you be available on Friday? I have to go to work in Pembrokeshire in the afternoon. Hope we can meet. Best, Louise
At 2:10 on February 17, 2015, Michaela Nutt said…

Hi Lindsey, 

Not sure if this is of interest to you -  I just came across it and thought of your project!

http://www.ahrc.ac.uk/News-and-Events/Watch-and-Listen/Pages/The-Oxyrhynchus-Papyri-Project-10-years-of-AHRC-funded-research-.aspx?

At 1:30 on November 12, 2014, Laura Fay Thomas said…

Hi Lindsey,

No problem, if you keep an eye out on the TEAM page we'll be posting updates on upcoming events so hopefully you'll be able to attend the next one!

Have a great time in Poland!

x

At 1:21 on November 10, 2014, Laura Fay Thomas said…

Hi Lindsey,

Welcome to the TEAM group, great to have a new member on board! Keep a look out as we are always hosting new opportunities and events! You can also access our Facebook page via the TEAM community page.

I am currently planing much more TEAM events in North Wales, developing a North Wales hub. This is kicking off with Workout & Skill Swap in Bangor. Would be great if you could come along.

If you have anything you'd like to ask please don't hesitate in contacting myself via community or laurathomas@nationaltheatrewales.org

Laura

x

At 9:13 on September 25, 2014, Kate Lawrence said…

Great, I've got a busy couple of weeks coming up but after that would be great.  

At 5:30 on September 25, 2014, Kate Lawrence said…

Hi Lindsey, Thanks for getting in touch and for your comments on The Gathering.  Just had a look at your website and your work looks lovely.  Hope we meet up again soon in Nant - pint at the pub?

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service