Rachel Kinchin's Comments

Comment Wall (5 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 4:30 on April 29, 2015, Phil Croskin said…

Any chance we can all have some more info re location for the work you are doing over the Bank Holiday?

Many thanks

Phil

At 23:09 on July 9, 2014, Alan Harris said…

Hi Rachel, I wondered if you would be able to do some last-minute marketing work for us on The Future For Beginners at the WMC (July 24-26)? I'm going to send you an email with further details!

Best, Alan

At 22:53 on November 5, 2012, Jason Camilleri said…

Hey Rachel. How are things with you? It's nice to hear from you.

Hard Cor is open to anyone aged 14+. We have a nice range of ages in there at the moment from 20 up to the 50's. Are you thinking of giving it a try?

At 2:40 on February 22, 2012, Merel Prescott said…

Hi Rachel!  Jon and I have spoken a bit to Sally Ann about the Machen project TEAM Newport are working on for spring next year.  Both you and her and anyone else who might be interested are welcome along to our meeting at the PostPort Office on Monday.  We will hopefully be getting a lot going on in Newport and Caerleon to celebrate Arthur Machen's 150th birthday next year and it would be good for the Riverfront to get involved.

At 2:48 on October 30, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hi rachel, welcome to National Theatre Wales - hello from Cardiff to Newport :) Great to meet you on Saturday (Cardiff Arms... and sambuca!)x

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service