Catherine Dyson's Comments

Comment Wall (11 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 3:37 on July 26, 2015, Katherine Chandler said…

Hi Catherine,

Yes of course, I'm in Chapter in rehearsals all of this week so can grab a coffee at some point or please feel free to message me and I can send you my email. thanks Kath

At 10:14 on March 13, 2015, Nerea Martinez de Lecea said…

fab. XXX

At 7:20 on March 13, 2015, Nerea Martinez de Lecea said…
Have you seen this film..? X https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_P_dMVLa48
At 5:49 on March 3, 2015, Nerea Martinez de Lecea said…

Hi Catherine, I've sent you an email :) X

At 8:07 on September 29, 2014, Catherine Paskell said…

Hi Catherine - please can you message me with the following for Scratch Space:

2. Message me on this community with your name, project title if it has one, and contact details  (to keep your personal details private)

Thanks Cx

At 7:29 on March 16, 2014, Nerea Martinez de Lecea said…
At 14:03 on March 5, 2014, Nerea Martinez de Lecea said…

thanks Catherine. X

At 8:39 on February 28, 2014, Ailsa Richardson said…

Glad it was useful, please be on touch if you want to talk through any ideas or want to shed any more light on my more abstract written comments! A 

At 1:22 on February 28, 2014, Ailsa Richardson said…

Yes I enjoyed our gathering and your sharing of work in Treorci, thank you! Ailsa x

At 14:31 on February 27, 2014, Nerea Martinez de Lecea said…

Hi Catherine. Your writing is so beautiful and evocative. We've had lots of thoughts and reflections on your sharing.Thank you for tonight. Please feel free to get my email off Simon if you'd like to keep in touch. Am still thinking about your words and the story and possible visual elements. I think there's potential for a Found&Lost collaboration, if you're interested. Great work. N xxx

At 2:10 on April 26, 2012, Jen Thornton said…

Hi Catherine, 

Welcome to the Community. It's great to see you here! 

Have a look around and get stuck in. The best place to start is by joining a group. I recommend checking out the Actors Group (which is looked after by Michael Salmon, Company Assistant) and the Writers Group (which is looked after by John McGrath, Artistic Director). 

You can also Write a Blog Post to update the community, or start a debate, or see what's on today and add your own events in the What's On section

As usual it's best to just dive in but if you have any questions, do give me a shout. 

Jen

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service