I'm heading North to the best place in the world of an August- Edinburgh!
Thanks NTWTEAM.x

Views: 247

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Rachel-Helena Walsh on August 6, 2015 at 1:54

Hello everyone,
Thanks so much for the info and links. Looking forward to seeing all your work!x

Comment by Claudine Conway on July 30, 2015 at 0:54

Hey Rachel

We're at Forest Centre Plus with Black Stuff, in association with the fantabulous Forest Fringe. It's free (but we love donations!). Book here.

Jo Fong and Light, Ladd & Emberton are both nearby at Dance Base. And don't forget the Clarks at Summerhall.

Comment by Sarah Vaughan-Jones on July 29, 2015 at 12:11

Hello! SVJdance from Cardiff will be performing at the Fringe from the 24th-31st!! TIME LAPSE is an interactive fusion of live music, dance and innovative performance technologies that reveal the malleable, fickle yet profound qualities in the concept of time perception.  Through a series of surreal, nostalgic and compelling scenarios the piece draws up on personal experiences of the artist Sarah Vaughan-Jones in order to investigate how we measure and gauge an understanding of the passage of time according to personal and social influences.

August 24/8 - 31/8 at 14:30pm (50mins) 
The Studio @Paradise in Augustines on George |V bridge
0131 226 0000
Comment by Hope Dowsett on July 29, 2015 at 8:55

Hiya Rachel! I'm also going to be at the Fringe this August with One Foot in The Door Productions, a company comprised of Drama graduates from Aberystwyth University.Our production, MySelf(ie), is going to playing on the PBH Free Fringe from the 8th-20th August. We'd love to see you there if you happen to have a spare hour one day! All the details are available here-http://onefootinthedoor.wix.com/ofitd#!myselfie/c1378- or you can contact us on Twitter @ofitd . Thanks! Hope :)

Comment by Lowri Eirlys Jenkins on July 27, 2015 at 0:47

Hey Rachel! my company, NOVA, will be up there all August with our show Invisible City. We're also at the Cardiff Fringe this Wednesday! Get in touch with us and we'd love to see you up there: invisible.city.theatre@gmail.com

http://www.venue13.com/production/invisible-city/

Lowri xx

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service