Parti Perfformio National Theatre Wales TEAM Performance Party

Event Details

Parti Perfformio National Theatre Wales TEAM Performance Party

Time: October 15, 2015 from 7pm to 11pm
Street: Regent St
City/Town: Wrecsam
Website or Map: http://thisproject.co.uk/unde…
Event Type: team, performance, party
Organized By: Sophie McKeand
Latest Activity: Oct 14, 2015

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

National Theatre Wales TEAM Performance Party

We are excited to announce that our next TEAM Performance Party will be held in Wrexham at Undegun 15th October 2015!

The TEAM Performance Party is a chance for existing and new TEAM members to get together and enjoy a night of performance, discussion, live music, great food and drink and much more. This is your chance to share what YOU want from TEAM & NTW in your area and find out how YOU can get involved.

It’s free to come along, just email team@nationaltheatrewales.org to let us know you’re coming!

Parti Perfformio TEAM National Theatre Wales

Rydym yn gyffrous i gyhoeddi y caiff y Parti Perfformio TEAM nesaf ei gynnal yn Wrecsam, yn yr Undegun ar 15fed o Hydref 2015!

Mae Parti Perfformio TEAM yn gyfle i aelodau newydd a phresennol TEAM i ddod at eu gilydd a mwynhau noson o berfformiad, trafodaeth, cerddoriaeth byw, bwyd hyfryd, diod a llawer mwy. Cyfle i chi rannu beth ydych CHI eisiau gan TEAM & NTW yn eich ardal chi ac i ganfod sut fedrwch CHI fod yn rhan ohono.

Mae mynediad yn rhad ac am ddim, felly e-bostiwch team@nationaltheatrewales.org i roi gwybod os ydych chi am ddod.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for Parti Perfformio National Theatre Wales TEAM Performance Party to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Laura Fay Thomas on September 16, 2015 at 23:19

Call out for performer! 

ONE DAY LEFT TO APPLY

TEAM paid opportunity

It’s that time again for the TEAM Performance Party. Anna Poole and Sophie McKeand are putting their heads together to create something fun, interactive and inspired by TEAM in North Wales.  That’s where they need you!  They are looking for 4 playful performers to join in the mayhem. Successful applicants will work closely with Anna and Sophie to devise short performances, and to facilitate conversations with audience members during the event.  This opportunity is for performers from all disciplines; actors, writer/performers, spoken word artists, puppeteers, dancers, musicians, story tellers...

You will need to be available on;

Tuesday 13th October 

Wednesday 14th October

Thursday 15th October 

This TEAM Performance Party will take place in Wrexham, and therefore we are interested in hearing from performers based in North Wales. 

If you are interested in performing please email team@nationaltheatrewales.org with the following:

• Your CV
  • A short paragraph detailing what your experience has been with TEAM so far, or if you are new to TEAM, how would you like to be involved with TEAM in the future?
  • And a piece of music you feel represents your community.  

Please register your interest by Friday 18th September at midday

Comment by rachel rosen on September 5, 2015 at 23:30
Oops! Meant 'want me to do/bring anything'! Haha
Comment by rachel rosen on September 5, 2015 at 23:28
Great! I'll def be there! Want to do/bring anything Sophie?
Comment by Sarah Jane Leigh on September 4, 2015 at 5:56

Best of luck! Sorry I can't get to Wrecsam xxx

Attending (8)

Not Attending (3)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service