Buddug James Jones's Comments

Comment Wall (23 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 7:39 on April 10, 2016, Aled Wyn-Thomas said…
Cei shŵr. Nai yrru signed copy iddo chdi, haha.
At 1:41 on September 9, 2015, Neil Edward Rees said…

Hi Buddug

The very best of luck to you for your trip to New Zealand :-)

I hope it goes amazzzzingly

All the best

Neil :-)

At 7:11 on April 1, 2014, Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock said…
Hi buddug,
I'm performing my one woman show called modern living in Cardiff at the Urdd hall on the 25/26/27 April at 7.30pm. I'm asking if you or any of the critical chinwaggers would like to come. Kind regards.
At 9:25 on October 20, 2013, Rachel Fisher said…

Hey Bud :o) I'm good thanks, yourself? Ooooo yeh count me in please! Thanks for letting me know too x x

At 2:40 on September 25, 2013, tracy harris said…

heh Bud,

sorry for delay I've been away. I'll try and put some thoughts down- Thanks for inviting me along! or sorry if I gatecrashed!

xx

At 2:35 on September 14, 2013, Peter Gaskell said…

It was great meeting you for the Chinwag after Schrodinger on Wednesday. I've posted a comment to get the ball rolling online so thanks for your befriending..

Pedr 

At 22:27 on May 2, 2013, Simon Coates said…

Thanks Bud

Glad you like it! Shame you cant actually make out what its says...

At 20:48 on April 9, 2013, Marc Rees said…

Helo Buddug, Falch bod ti'n edrych ymlaen at Tir Sir Gar, dere dy ffrindie fyd! 

Hwyl

Marc

At 11:20 on February 24, 2013, Tula Miah said…

Hay Bud you will be happy to know I have been promoting facade on my photo lab don't think I'm suppose to ..... but oh well ha been meeting a wide range of people from other theater organisations because I'm good like that. 

At 21:52 on January 28, 2013, Andy Towell said…

Hi Bud,

Thanks for the welcome. It would be good to see you down at the Oak on Thursdays, it's been a bit thin on the ground these last couple of weeks, which is understandable after xmas and the weather not being so good. Still, gives us chance to learn some new songs.

See ya there.

Andy

At 1:28 on December 12, 2012, Ray Thomas said…

Hi, Buddug

Would like to join your Critical Chinwag Group. Please keep me informed of meetings etc.

At 23:59 on November 15, 2012, Sam Bailey said…

Hey Bud, thanks for letting me come to Critical Chinwag the other day, it was nice to have a forum to chat about the play afterwards! Hope you are well x

At 23:29 on November 3, 2012, Jan Miller said…

Fantastic to meet you yesterday Buddug - so many things I still want to ask you... hope we all get together again soon.  Remember remember, enjoy the fifth of November! x

At 8:02 on September 18, 2012, Simon Harris said…

Hi Buddug, lovely to meet you this weekend. I'll keep you posted about more Open Space stuff. All the best, Simon 

At 2:40 on August 30, 2012, Maeve Scullion said…

Heya! Was lush chatting with you the other night, your faux christmas wreath suggestion was definetely prime source of moral support! This devoted and disgruntled thing sounds awesome, wherabouts is it happening? Hope speak soon xx :)

At 0:34 on August 10, 2012, Matthew Bulgo said…

Hi Buddug

Hope you got the direct message I sent you. I think my account is being a little cranky at the moment. Had difficulty sending and receiving messages. Just checking!

M

At 14:03 on August 5, 2012, Vernon Evans said…

Thanks Buddug

I caught the end of Keith Murrell's show on the Sunday and called in. H eanswered the phone personally and gave the village a mention. I'm a Reggae fan now..........

Pics- here's one if I manage to upload it right

Vernon

At 7:23 on August 1, 2012, carmen medway-stephens said…

Hi Buddug, if you need any help with rural spaces let me know - I have a few contacts...yes I'm working on a tour of Utah Bride that was an R & D last December - will be at Chapter and various places around Valley/South Wales/Merthyr/Vale and West Wales - very excited. :) good luck with your's x

At 3:25 on August 1, 2012, Matthew Bulgo said…

Hi Buddug

Lovely to bump into you last night...and no doubt, see you about soon. Do let me know if you're off on any more expeditions to see Bear Trap. Would love to tag along.

Hope all good with you.

M

At 6:48 on July 31, 2012, Frank Thomas said…

yeah my computer didn't want to upload it but it's up now don't you worrie though it is mainly a close up of my beard. I was thinking bout doing what you did but decided against it in the end but I like it

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service