Hello NTW community fellas,

This year I had the opportunity to be part of Summercamp'15 among other 19 officially artists from different backgrounds and cultures or to my eyes 25 artists, as Simon, Bud, Phil, Jacob and Matt were equally part of it.  An awesome creative experience that will recommend to any artist to do once in a life time.

Time have passed fast since.  But the memories of it still bringing smiles to my face.  Short after its end I created this digital map of "Broneirion House" were Summercamp took place this year.  The intention of it was to collect the best memories lived from the group at the house, during that period of time, but also to illustrate the among of projects and work developed within those walls - eg the 17 shows we presented on a evening, you heard well, 17 shows on a evening.  

So far I have published on it all the documentation that my Summercamp Gangstas have shared on social media so far, will add more as they are published on the future but for now I invite you to revisit digitally Summercamp'15

http://jorgelizalde.com/summercamp/home.html

Hope you enjoy the tour,

Jorge

Views: 191

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Jorge Lizalde on September 29, 2015 at 11:24

Thank you!

Comment by Dr Tom Payne on September 29, 2015 at 9:13

This is fab! Thanks for making/sharing Jorge.

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service