Catrin Fflur Huws's Comments

Comment Wall (11 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 21:38 on October 16, 2015, Jemma Stacey said…
Hello Catrin, thanks for your message. It was great to here what you wrote as well :) hopefully I can here/ see some more. Great to meet you too.
At 21:53 on April 15, 2015, Rick Yale said…
Thank you Catrin! Can't wait to get started. See you soon.
Rick
At 0:17 on December 9, 2014, Sion Pritchard said…
Dyla chdi di deud helo!! Da ni yn y Soho dan yr 21ain. Gobeithio dangos bod ysgrifennwyr penigamp yng Nghymru.
At 9:25 on December 8, 2014, Sion Pritchard said…
Diolch Catrin! Neis gweld gwynebau cyfarwydd ond well byth clywed chwerth!! Falch bo chdi di mwynhau a diolch am ddod! Dolig Llawan! X
At 23:51 on October 5, 2014, Catherine Paskell said…

Thanks Catrin, you're confirmed 11am and 11.30am for surgeries x

At 22:29 on October 9, 2013, Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) said…

Hello Catrin,

I hope you are well and happy to accept your friend request.

Yes please, happy for you to send me anything you think appropriate. We have chosen our first script for a short film that was originally written for me and a friend as a two hander but I have now revised and expanded it a bit. But we are definitely looking for interesting things to do for next year.

We area also trying to get into some educational and more issues based projects fairly soon as well. So we are going to be of and running soon to see what we can produce.

You can send them to my personal e-mail at nigel.streeter@sky.com ....and/or croesocreatives@hotmail.co.uk

Best Wishes  Nigel

At 5:46 on September 24, 2013, Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) said…

Hello Catrin,

Thank you for this. Best of luck with it.

I was asking as I have instigated the setting up of a new film production group in the Vale of Glamorgan called 'Croeso Creatives' and I am always looking for scripts that we can have a look at. We have only been going a few months but we are making what they call 'slow but steady progress'...onwards and upwards eh!

Best Wishes   Nigel

At 1:57 on September 24, 2013, Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) said…

Hello Catrin,

Is your script 'To Kill a Machine' meant for film or stage?

Regards   Nigel

At 1:55 on July 18, 2013, Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock said…

Hi Catrin the file you uploaded wouldn't let me open it, if you could send it to leftfieldtheatre@yahoo.co.uk. I'll be more thatn happy to read it.

At 22:07 on July 12, 2013, Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock said…

Hello Catrin,

Thank you for joining LeftField Theatre, I've looked on your profile and your play 'To Kill a Machine' sounds fascinating. I was wondering how far are you in the writing process for it? Is it finished? Would it be possible for us to have a look at it? If so email a copy to leftfieldtheatre@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you,

Rowena

At 22:33 on June 9, 2013, Jac Bevan said…

They are on the Picture This page, along with other work.

EAT theatre company are currently on tour in the West country with their Summer of Terror season. [check out their web site]

Let me know when your production is on.

Jac

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service