Hi All,

So to summarize, 2015 was a great year for me as I was able to get involved with NTW and work on a couple of their projects venturing into the realm of Stage management!

I'm excited to begin this year as a new Team Panel member! Meanwhile I'll also be finishing university this year which is exciting but also scary!

I'm mainly looking forward to meeting everyone else and sharing our ideas. The project ideas I have for me are quite raw and mainly involve taking big issues within my community(Youth, Abandonment and Vulnerability within society) and exploring them using techniques/methods I'm currently researching and basically giving them a voice ideally on stage but other appropriate platforms too. With advice and guidance from Wrexham council and lecturers on the Glyndwr Theatre Television and Performance course I will be more informed on specific concerns and aims for the project.

Alongside this I'm currently working on a documentary style dissertation about 'The mobile phones impact on society and how it affects young peoples culture' and I think it would be a really great topic to explore and perhaps combine with the previous topic.

It's a working progress that I'm still establishing and would welcome ideas on....wishing everyone a Happy 'Creative' New Year!!

Natasha Simone

Xo

Views: 200

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Natasha Simone on February 9, 2016 at 12:11

Thanks Sophie! You're a joy to work with, I'm excited to work together again especially in Wrexham!! xo

Comment by Sophie McKeand on January 4, 2016 at 0:06

Hi Natasha!

I loved working with you on the TEAM performance party - you did a great job :)

Looking forward to more workings-together in 2016 xx

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service