Catherine Paskell's Comments

Comment Wall (255 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 7:56 on March 16, 2016, Sioned Jones said…

Loved DG&W it was such a great event. Thanks for letting me know all about it and it was great to have a chance to contribute to it too. Met some fab folk and the workshops were brilliant.  Thanks for coming to "Mementos of Leaving" it was great to see you there and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. See you soon! Love and light, Sion xxx

At 9:24 on February 23, 2016, Sophie McKeand said…

aw cheers - see you Sunday lovely! mwah xx

At 21:49 on October 6, 2014, steven elliott said…

Hi Catherine, my email is;

steve_p_elliot@hotmail.com

At 0:25 on October 5, 2014, Chris Harris said…

Hi Catherine. Few questions regarding next Sunday. I will be using friends for this event. Is it preferably script in hand or learnt? Also - anything else need prepared, a synopsis perhaps for the compere? Thanks x

At 10:23 on October 4, 2014, Juliette Llewellyn said…

thanks catherine. i have just sent you a message too x

At 4:28 on October 1, 2014, James Baker said…

Hi Catherine, I tried to message you as per the instructions, but it said we needed to be friends first?

(I don't mind putting my email here though, it's: thechaogoesmu(at)gmail.com, and the play is called "coming and going")

At 4:00 on September 26, 2014, Mark Dorey said…

Thanks Catherine - I will see you there!

Mark

At 0:28 on September 26, 2014, Wyn Mason said…

Hi Catherine, thanks for your message.  Yes, I'd be happy to contribute to the discussions on the 12th by providing a few sentences to kick off a debate.  Given a choice between the two I'd probably opt for the post Scottish referendum one.  Let me know what kind of time slot you were thinking of - just a few minutes, yes?

I'm hoping to set up a symposium at the Atrium before the end of the year where the founder members of Scotland's National Collective are invited down to speak, so it'll give me a chance to mention that.

Thanks

w

At 0:50 on September 25, 2014, Mark Dorey said…

Thanks Catherine - that'll be great - I can regale you with stories of how I slaved away in the Angel's kitchens!

Can you remind me of the date and time again?

Cheers!

At 7:10 on September 24, 2014, Mark Dorey said…

Hi Catherine

No I meant the Dirty Protest event in the Angel Hotel - I worked there as a teenager a long time ago :-)

At 23:37 on September 23, 2014, Mark Dorey said…

Hi Catherine

As a Welsh children's writer and part of NTW's Word4Word, would I be able to come along with some children's books I have released over the past year? You can view my books at www.tomsercat.com.

Thanks

Mark

At 7:24 on September 15, 2014, Ben Tinniswood said…
Hi Catherine,
I sent an email to the Dirty Protest address about DGW but it seems to bouncing back. I don't know if anyone else has had the same problem. Let me know if I should resend.
At 3:18 on August 5, 2014, Ray Thomas said…

Hi, Catherine

I would like to invite you to "The Thunder and Lightning Man - Andrew Crosse", a devised piece which I am presenting as my M.A Drama Major Production at The Atrium: 7.30pm on Friday 12 and Saturday 13 September 2014, in The Theatre. We are limiting the audience numbers, so would appreciate knowing how many tickets you would require if you are able to attend. Look forward to hearing back from you. Best wishes. Ray Thomas. 

RSVP - raythomas48@hotmail.com

At 9:11 on April 18, 2014, Oliver Wood said…

Hi Catherine, trying to get hold of you I've remembered it's called the Cumberland Arms, Newcastle.  Here's a link with contact details and such, nice seeing you hope you have a lovely time x http://www.yell.com/biz/cumberland-arms-newcastle-upon-tyne-1037304/

At 12:05 on January 9, 2013, Alex Murdoch said…
Hi there Catherine.
Yes is all going good. Mark is ace.
In Cardiff this week & maybe coming back next wk/wk after. Fancy a cup if tea some time?
A x
At 2:55 on November 23, 2012, Catherine Paskell said…
At 2:54 on November 23, 2012, Catherine Paskell said…

At 5:32 on October 17, 2012, Tamsin Mathias said…

Hi Catherine!
How are you doing? Haven't seen you in ages!!! <3

At 4:52 on July 11, 2012, Articulture Wales said…

Catherine! Thanks for your message. Actually Annie G, who I work with has had a good chat with Henry at Mach Comedy Fest about The Great Outdoors 2012 - he is def up for coming. Have sent an invite with all the details to him , Hazel and Pete. Yours is attached - would be amazing if you can make it - and in the meantime spread teh word!....Speak soon. Rosie xx

The%20Great%20Outdoors%202012%20invitation%20%28English%29

The%20Great%20Outdoors%202012%20invitation%20%28Cym%29

At 3:53 on March 6, 2012, Gareth Gwyn Williams said…

Hello! I know this comment is very out of date! I had only just noticed my message off you in 2009 when I was off to CA for 6 months! Well I have returned and graduated now and living close to Cardiff again!

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service