Mike Beer's Comments

Comment Wall (6 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 11:35 on February 25, 2013, Christopher Young said…

Hello Mike,

My name's Chris Young and I'm a Musician/Sound designer. I recently spoke to a lady at NTW who said getting in touch with you may be good to see where I could fit in with a Sound background in the NTW world as you've done some work with them yourself. My main focus is on Community works based around everyday sounds. My music mainly consists about y of Music Concrete with Vocal looping but I have done work involving the community also. I hope to develop this intrest in to workshops to teach about music concrete and to work with many different artists on different projects exploring the world of composition with different sounds. 

If you have any time I'd love to know abit more about your background and how you managed to get involved in some great works from a sound point of view.

Thanks for your time,

Chris Young

At 2:39 on August 5, 2010, Stella H Patrick said…
Hi Mike,

Can you let me have your email address so I can send you some Under Milk Wood info? Also, are you on Skype? Keith & John would like to have a chat with you,

cheers
Stella
At 9:45 on February 5, 2010, Matt Gibson said…
You back in Wales yet?
At 6:43 on January 7, 2010, Matt Gibson said…
Pint sounds good, have fun up North, give us a shout when your back, although I might have some stuff in London, beginning of Feb, will keep you posted :-)
At 12:30 on January 6, 2010, Mike Beer said…
Great news. Keep your hand in with other things always good.
I'm off to scotland for 3 weeks for Sony, we should go for a pint when I get back. See whats in the pipe line.
At 12:15 on January 5, 2010, Matt Gibson said…
BFG tour was good, Panto was/is interesing, I'm currently Flyman in Camarthen, assuming I get there with the snow, as much as I like sound,it's nice doing something different. Catch you later :-)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service