Information

Writers

An official National Theatre Wales group

Writers who want to be part of National Theatre Wales, share ideas, get feedback from each other, and hear about opportunities

Members: 481
Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

Please Read Our Guidelines To Artists

Before sending in any scripts or idea submissions, it is very important that you read guidelines on our Your Work page

Discussion Forum

Looking for Welsh Playwrights for Scratch Night in London.

Started by CHIPPY LANE PRODUCTIONS LTD. Aug 7, 2016.

Collaborators Needed! 2 Replies

Started by Camille Naylor. Last reply by sean donovan Dec 1, 2015.

Looking for a writer to collaborate on an idea. 2 Replies

Started by Caley Powell. Last reply by Catrin Fflur Huws Mar 3, 2015.

NTW Dramaturgy Project - Beginnings

Started by Richard Hurford Oct 20, 2014.

ONiiiT: The Power of Words

Started by Sophie Chei Hickson Aug 21, 2014.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Writers to add comments!

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on May 31, 2016 at 7:41

Hello again.  Just a reminder about NTW TEAM Workout & Skill Swap this Sunday.  If you have a project you want to work on, or are looking for something to get involved in, do come along.  We have a 'City of the Unexpected' theme this time round and it should be a blast!  More information here ...

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on May 19, 2016 at 8:23

Hey everyone.  New Workout & Skill Swap date of 5th June at the WMC.  Another to follow in July in the Valleys (Details tbc).  More info here - hopefully see you soon!

Comment by Jaye L Swift on May 19, 2016 at 1:40

Come see my new play!

Fluellen's acclaimed monthly Lunchtime Theatre on SATURDAY 28th MAY at Swansea's Grand Theatre Arts at 12.30pm is CEFN GOLAU, a haunting new play by Jaye L. Swift.

Purchase tickets here

2qjkymiztlzjw Comment by 2qjkymiztlzjw on May 11, 2016 at 0:56

Hi everyone. Want to find out more about the Wales Drama Award 2016? Come along to the live Q&A next Friday (20 May). Tickets are free! If you can't make it to BBC Broadcasting House, you can join the livestream online.

Click here to find out more

Comment by carmen medway-stephens on May 6, 2016 at 23:03

Hi all,

please come along or pass on to individuals who might me interested - will be running a very special workshop at Bridgend's new venue Carnegie House on 21st of May, as part of Gwanwyn's 10 year anniversary for events for the over 50's come along as a writer but will also be looking for readers.

Link below, contact theatrgwalia@gmail.com 

http://gwanwyn.org.uk/events/writing-your-memories-theatr-gwalia/ 

Comment by Jaye L Swift on May 6, 2016 at 0:54

A new play of mine will be performed at Swansea Grand Theatre the Arts Wing on Saturday 28 May , 2016. And Porthcawl Grand Pavillion on Saturday 22 June, 2016

http://www.swansea.gov.uk/LunchtimeTheatreMay

http://www.grandpavilion.co.uk/…/lunchtime-theatre-cefn-gol…

Come along to see it!

Comment by National Theatre Wales on April 26, 2016 at 1:51

We're excited to launch our third Wales Drama Award, in partnership with BBC Wales & BBC Writersroom.

If you'd like more information, or want to find out how you can get involved, click here

Comment by Jane Fox on March 26, 2016 at 6:43

Please consider supporting our experimental opera NATASHA - A TRIPTYCH - STUDIES IN EXPERIMENTAL OPERA on http://startsomegood.com/Natasha. The campaign is open for pledges until April 14th. Thank you for your time

Comment by Catherine Paskell on February 23, 2016 at 6:36

In addition to the line up for Dirty Gifted & Welsh that has just been announced, we have some space for DEBATES - is there something that you're passionate about, is there something that gets on your wick? If there is, let me know because we want you to have the space to lead some debates and conversation about the things that matter to writers right now. Last year, we had debates on female writers and writing for devolution.... what matters to you, now? Send me an email: catherinepaskell@gmail.com and let me know x

Comment by Catherine Paskell on February 23, 2016 at 6:33

Hello wonderful writers! The line up for the third new writing all-day festival, DIRTY GIFTED & WELSH has just been announced here. Meet producers and commissioners, ask questions about writing competitions, take part in workshops and watch some performances, all for a fiver! Next Sunday, 28th Feb, at the Angel Hotel in Cardiff. I hope to see you there! x

Members (481)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service