Bore da,

I'm producing a promo video for the wonderful anti-bullying charity Bullies Out for their brilliant 'Cuppa Time' scheme...

Bullies Out are one of the UK’s most dedicated and ambitious anti-bullying charities. Their award winning work is delivered across the UK and Ireland and each year, through our work with schools, colleges, youth and community settings, they provide education, training and support to thousands of young people. For more info, visit their website https://bulliesout.com/

So, we're looking for performers who are good at eating cake, and drinking tea/coffee... If you're interested we'd love for you to join us for an hour or two on Sunday, 3.30pm @ Ten Maryport (near Roath Park)... You can bake a cake and showcase it too if you like...

Expenses are covered! Drop me an e-mail at elganrhys@gmail.com if you'd like to join...

Diolch

Elgan x

Views: 301

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Elgan,

Is the only qualification to be at least a semi professional cake eater?

Our film and visual arts company are doing some interesting work with Bullies Out at the moment and we very much support the kind of work they are doing, so I would be happy to help out if I can.

I have production team meeting at 1300 in Pontcanna so should be okay to be with you by 1530.

Nigel  

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service