Scripts needed - Scratch event at the Muni, Pontypridd

As part of the launch of Ponty Arts, the Muni are hosting a scratch event on Saturday 15th October, 1-4pm, in Pontypridd.

We need your scripts!

We're looking to perform 10-15 minute extracts of scripts, or anything that you want to perform yourself, so please send on anything you're working on and want to hear out loud (it could be the mere seedlings of an idea, or a project close to being produced, and everything in between) to pontyarts@gmail.com.

All submissions are welcome, but we're particularly looking for work from writers local to Pontypridd and the Valleys area.

Leave any questions below.

Looking forward to reading them!

Views: 434

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Sue Bevan on November 23, 2016 at 6:20

Great! Thanks.

Comment by Alan Humphreys on November 23, 2016 at 3:52

Hi Sue, hope so! It was a successful day, so we're hoping to do it again.  If we do, we'll post a message on NTW again :)

Comment by Sue Schilperoort on November 22, 2016 at 11:47

Hi Alan. Any more scratch nights coming up at the Muni?

Comment by Alan Humphreys on October 6, 2016 at 9:58
Hi Bethan, I think we're ok this time around but if you send your CV to the address above it'd be great to keep you in mind for other things
Comment by Bethan Sian England on October 6, 2016 at 6:08

Hi, just wondering if you're looking for actors as I am local to Pontypridd. Many thanks! 

Comment by Alan Humphreys on October 5, 2016 at 1:46
Yes please Abbie!
Comment by Abbie Leigh Edwards on October 5, 2016 at 0:58
Hello I am from Tonyrefail and have a 10 minute scene taken from a 3 act play that I have written, can I send that in?
Comment by Alan Humphreys on October 4, 2016 at 0:58
Hi Alun, yes feel free to send it on
Comment by alun howell on October 3, 2016 at 9:42

I have a  10 - 15 minute piece called Blind Date which needs minimum of props which I have myself and m/f actors (2) which I do not have. I am from Caerffili (not quite the Valleys but almost!) Can I send it to you?

Alun Howell

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service