Gavin Porter's Comments

Comment Wall (30 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 5:56 on February 13, 2017, Erin Leighton said…

erinenergy@hotmail.co.uk is my email address

Thanks Gavin, speak soon :)

Erin Leighton

At 5:55 on February 13, 2017, Erin Leighton said…

Hi there Gavin

Hope you're well.

I have just noticed  your post regarding RATS and am extremely interested. 

My NTW page is nothing to go by, in fact this is the first time i have looked at it in a while, tending to get my online-found jobs from Spotlight.

I would love to apply for this and audition. I have a huge love for hiphop and am very knowledgeable about it. I also practice combat and martial arts and am a professionally trained dancer as well as actress.

Rhian Lewis put me on to NTW years ago after watching a performance i was in.. She may remember me :)

I can't wait to hear back from you and hopefully arrange an audition.

Bye for now

Erin Leighton

At 2:31 on February 6, 2017, Heledd Bianchi said…
Hi Gavin,

How can I apply for 'Rats'?
I would like to send my cv etc.
My gmail is:- heleddbianchi@gmail.com
At 9:46 on January 28, 2017, Travis said…

Hey Gavin, I am very interested in the "RATS" project you are working on. Let me know how I can get involved as a performer. tbmactor@yahoo.com

At 23:39 on January 26, 2017, Tom Blumberg said…
Hi Gavin. How do I contact you about 'Rats'? Cheers!
At 1:27 on January 6, 2017, Georgia Griffiths said…
Hello Gavin, I seen your post regarding RATS and I was wondering how would you suggest I apply if I were interested in the production? Thanks, Georgia
At 5:55 on January 5, 2017, Danielle Fahiya said…
Hi Gavin, I just seen your post on the Actors group about the RATS production. What's the best mode of contact to send my details to and apply? Thanks, Danielle
At 9:07 on February 10, 2016, Tamsin Louise Griffiths said…

Hey Gavin

I tried emailing you but for some reason it failed and bounced back. Can you please send me your email address or email me on tamsingriffiths1988@gmail.com so I can reply with a proposal?

Thanks

Tamsin

At 6:53 on March 29, 2015, Rhisiart. Morgan said…

In what way do you mean democracy real or what we have now?

Rhisiart

At 1:09 on February 2, 2015, Melissa Berry said…

Hi Gavin,

Just got your reply!

No I didn't in the end but I'll see if I can dig it out again :)

At 23:02 on January 11, 2015, Melissa Berry said…
Morning Gavin,
Thanks for the superb Gil Scott Heron, ok with you if I tweet it ?
Melissa
At 7:55 on January 5, 2015, Tamsin Louise Griffiths said…

Hi Gavin

I met / sat next to you at the last WalesLab with Rhian Lewis. W e discussed putting forward my political idea, how do I submit it? I can't find anything on NTW website, however I'm pretty lousy with technology so....

Cheers

Tamsin

At 3:44 on October 14, 2013, Victoria Jane Fleming said…

Hi Gavin,

I haven't heard back from you regarding the PeerGroup residency.  Could you let me know either way as I am waiting to book work in and want to know if I am available that week.  My main email is playing up today so if you could email back me at vickiespost2000@yahoo.com instead I would be grateful.  Thanks.

At 23:28 on September 24, 2013, Kama Roberts said…

Hi Gavin, do you have email I can contact you on Re the PeerGroup residency? I am having trouble configuring Outlook. My email is kamaroberts@yahoo.com. Thank you

At 4:06 on August 2, 2013, Nerea Martinez de Lecea said…

hi, did you receive my email? 

At 7:46 on July 24, 2013, Linda Bailey said…

Hi Gavin,

Ooops apologies forgot to say (although you probably worked it out, by lack of contact) that  I wasn't available today !!

If you are around the Treorchy area anytime this Friday I could meet you there and probably introduce you to a few long term residents of the town. Call or text me 07811 100699)

Cheers,

Linda 

At 22:20 on July 17, 2013, Linda Bailey said…

Hi Gavin,

No problem,  I'm not sure at the moment, but its possible I'll be in Cardiff on Wed 24th, will know nearer the time, as I may have work scheduled instead, work comes first -  the fun of being freelance !!  Ha :)

At 3:30 on July 17, 2013, Nerea Martinez de Lecea said…

Hi Gavin, do you have an email address I can contact you on?

At 10:04 on July 11, 2013, Simon Holland-Roberts said…
Great stuff. Let me know if they need any help. Spoke to Neil today and hopefully set him up some work. It's all about being part of something bigger! Anon anon Sir
At 5:45 on June 27, 2013, Simon Holland-Roberts said…

Now then fella. Hope you are well. Just had a thought. Did our lady with the Eco shed idea in Assembly take the project on or was it decided to use another idea. Only thought I could follow it up and see if they need a hand. All good here. Word

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service