Rhoda Lane's Comments

Comment Wall (18 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 5:55 on August 9, 2017, Rhisiart. Morgan said…

Arthwyr,(Arthur) ap Meurig ap Twedrig, king of the Silures battle leader of the Brythonic forces fighting against the Saxon hoards , just completed 11 battles the last 2 against the Pict's, now he faces his last battle as leader, needing to replenish his war band with young warriors at the hill fort of the Lion Caerllion. The Bear Exalted, Arthwyr is about to go to Camlann.

At 5:52 on August 9, 2017, Rhisiart. Morgan said…

At 5:51 on August 9, 2017, Rhisiart. Morgan said…

Children at Ysgol Llangattwg, enjoy being native South Walian Warriors learning to fight to get rid of the Foreigners.

At 5:50 on August 9, 2017, Rhisiart. Morgan said…

At 5:48 on August 9, 2017, Rhisiart. Morgan said…

Ysgol Panteg, enjoys seeing Miss being a Warrioress she will come to the lands need.

At 5:47 on August 9, 2017, Rhisiart. Morgan said…

At 5:46 on August 9, 2017, Rhisiart. Morgan said…

At 5:46 on August 9, 2017, Rhisiart. Morgan said…

Yr Hyddgen, Performs in Pont Y Pwl Museum, Prosiect Pobl Arwrol Y Silwriaid/ The Heroic Peoples Project of the Syllwg/Silures an Iron Age experience fight the Romans in a boot camp for young Warriors, we call it Rexit.

Teaching Welsh History because Schools in Wales do not

At 5:43 on August 9, 2017, Rhisiart. Morgan said…

At 9:43 on August 8, 2017, John E R Hardy said…

Thank you Rhoda,

Congratulations on your post at NTW, and I look forward to working alongside you over coming years.

Hoping to attend on 14 September, but it slightly depends on whether daughter gets into university, and if she needs help moving there!

Best wishes

John Hardy

At 4:10 on August 8, 2017, Rhys Lewis said…
Hi Rhoda,

Thank you for your welcome. I'm looking forward to being a part of TEAM and getting involved where I can. I'm particularly keen to speak with people about getting started as a playwright!
At 10:10 on May 21, 2017, Alice Rebecca Norton said…

Thank you for your welcome Rhoda,

I have just been a part of the community cast for an amazing production of 'Project Hush' based in Rhydymwyn and Sophie Mckeand encouraged me to join this page. I'm looking forward to any future North Wales based opportunities and I am really happy to have been introduced to the NTW community page. 

At 11:57 on April 6, 2017, Tanica King said…

Hi Rhoda,

Thank you, for the welcome. It's appreciated!

Please let me know how I can get in to the creative group. It's currently my final year in University *sad face*, So I would love to be engaged with as much as possible within the community, to get a chance to stay here longer if I can. Cardiff is awesome and I'm sure NTW plays a big part in that. X 

At 20:51 on February 16, 2017, Stephanie Bolt said…

Hi Rhoda

Very happy to be back in Wales and to be able to participate in and contribute to TEAM. 

best wishes

Stephanie

At 4:44 on February 9, 2017, Abbie Allen said…

Hi, Rhoda!

It's great to hear from you. My writing is going really well, thanks. Thank you for pointing me in the direction of the TEAM activities. I will definitely have a look.

Kind Regards,

Abbie Allen

At 3:03 on February 9, 2017, Sophie Jacobs-Wyburn said…

Thanks for the welcome Rhoda! I will indeed keep and eye out, and endeavour to keep the group updated too. Thanks again

At 4:42 on June 16, 2016, Anna Poole said…

That is great news, I am so glad to hear you got something from it. If you want to know any more please feel free to get in touch, either by emailing team, or by emailing me on annapoole@nationaltheatrewales.org.

Warm wishes, 

Anna 

At 23:18 on June 15, 2016, Anna Poole said…

Welcome to the TEAM group, Rhoda! Great to have you as a member.

Keep an eye out on the TEAM group, this is where you'll find the latest news, events and opportunities you can get involved in. We'd love to hear your updates too!

Let us know if you have any questions or email team@nationaltheatrewales.org

- Anna 

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service