National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Gavin Porter on April 5, 2017 at 0:50

TEAM member and former artist in residence at National Theatre Wales is directing his first show at the WMC on 2nd and 3rd of June.

RATS (Rose Against The System) began life began during Kyle's time at NTW, he has been writing the script over the last year and RATS promises to be 'a black comedy incorporating masks, dance, hip-hop culture, rock and rhyme in a masquerade'

Tickets available:

https://www.wmc.org.uk/Productions/2017-2018/other/rats/?view=Standard

Comment by Rhoda Lane on March 24, 2017 at 0:09

Rhowch gynnig ar yr her felly!

Rhowch eich syniadau ar waith er arloesedd cymdeithasol
Cystadleuaeth ryngwladol sy’n gwobrwyo gwneuthurwyr newid sy’n ifanc a chreadigol

Lansiwyd yr her gan Faterion Ewropeaidd KEA yn rhan o brosiect Creative TracksMae’n gystadleuaeth ryngwladol i wobrwyo pobl sy’n defnyddio eu sgiliau i fynd i’r afael â materion cymdeithasol, diwylliannol ac amgylcheddol ar draws y byd.

Dyma’r rhai a all gystadlu:

• Artistiaid neu grwpiau o artistiaid, entrepreneuriaid diwylliannol a chreadigol sy’n gweithio yn y meysydd hyn: y celfyddydau gweledol, hysbysebu, pensaernïaeth, crefftau, dylunio, ffasiwn, ffilm a fideo, bwyd, cerddoriaeth, cyhoeddi, radio a theledu, gemau cyfrifiadurol neu’r celfyddydau perfformio
  • Prosiectau sy’n delio â materion megis y newid yn yr hinsawdd, llesiant y meddwl a’r corff, bwyd newydd a chynaliadwy, amaeth, cludiant a mudedd, cynhwysiant cymdeithasol, hygyrchedd i addysg a llythrennedd digidol, mudo neu anghyfartalwch a thlodi (ymhlith pynciau eraill)
  • Cydweithio arloesol sy’n cyfuno sgiliau artistig/creadigol â galluoedd o feysydd eraill (e.e. gwyddoniaeth, technoleg, cynhyrchu nwyddau)
  • Prosiectau sy’n adlewyrchu cydweithio rhyngwladol neu sy’n ceisio cael effaith ryngwladol

Y dyddiad cau yw 28 Ebrill 2017. 

Am fwy o wybodaeth am delerau a gwobrau gweler Celfyddydau Rhyngwladol Cymru

Comment by Rhoda Lane on March 24, 2017 at 0:04

Enter the b.creative challenge!

Put your ideas at work for social innovation
An international competition rewarding young creative changemakers

Launched by KEA European Affairs as part of the Creative Tracks project, the b.creative challenge is an international competition which seeks to reward young creative entrepreneurs using their skills to address social, cultural or environmental issues across the globe.

This competition is open to:

• Artists or collectives of artists, cultural and creative entrepreneurs working in visual arts, advertising, architecture, crafts, design, fashion, film and video, gastronomy, music, publishing, radio and television, computer games or performing arts.
  • Projects addressing issues such as climate change, mental and physical well-being, new food and sustainable agriculture, transports and mobility, social cohesion, access to education and digital literacy, migration or inequality and poverty (non-exhaustive list)
  • Innovative collaborations combining creative and artistic skills with competences from other fields (e.g. from science, technology, manufacturing).
  • Projects reflecting international collaborations / seeking a transnational impact

Entries into the competition are accepted until the 28th April 2017. 

For more information about terms and prizes see Wales Arts International.

Comment by Rhoda Lane on March 21, 2017 at 1:03

Mae ceisiadau ar gyfer Theatr Cenedlaethol Ieuenctid Cymru yn FYW!

Mae Theatr Cenedlaethol Ieuenctid Cymru (ThCIC) yn cynnig hyfforddiant a chyfleoedd perfformio o’r radd flaenaf i rai o bobl ifanc mwyaf talentog ac ymrwymedig Cymru sydd â diddordeb mewn perfformio a chynhyrchu theatr. 

Mae rhaglen Aspire ThCIC yn buddsoddi yn natblygiad actorion ifanc mwyaf addawol Cymru drwy ganolbwyntio ar sgiliau theatr graidd, dyfeisio, technegau perfformio, a theatr gorfforol.

Yn 2017, bydd CCIC yn ehangu ar y rhaglen lwyddiannus Aspire er mwyn ymgysylltu â mwy o actorion ifanc. Fe fydd hefyd yn ehangu'r rhaglen i ddarparu cyfleoedd datblygu ar gyfer pobl ifanc sydd â diddordeb mewn dylunio ac adeiladu set, gwisgoedd, goleuo a sain, a rheoli llwyfan.

Bydd ThCIC yn canolbwyntio yn gyfan gwbl ar ei rhaglen Aspire eleni, cyn y clyweliadau ar gyfer ThCIC 2018.

Lawrlwythwch canllawiau ymgeisio a ceisiwch.

Comment by Rhoda Lane on March 21, 2017 at 0:58

Applications for National Youth Theatre of Wales 2017 are LIVE!
National Youth Theatre of Wales (NYTW)provides first-class training and performance experiences for some of Wales’ most talented and committed young people interested in theatre performance and production. 

The NYTW Aspire programme invests in the development of Wales' most promising young actors by focusing on core theatre-skills, devising, performance techniques, and physical theatre.

In 2017, NYAW is broadening its successful Aspire programme in order to engage with  more young actors.  It is also extending the programme to provide development opportunities for young people interested in set design and construction, costume, lighting and sound, and stage-management.

NYTW will focus exclusively on its Aspire programme this year, in advance of auditions for NYTW 2018. 
Read the guidelines and apply.

Comment by Rhian Richards on March 19, 2017 at 23:02

Hey TEAM!

Fancy being an usher on the next NTW show in Rhyl? Send us an email today with your CV and we'll get in touch. It's a paid opportunity, and you'll get to be a key part of the team!

Shout if you have any questions

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/ntw-opport...

Comment by Rhoda Lane on March 16, 2017 at 23:58

ARTISTIC DIRECTOR LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME

Are you a future artistic director? Apply now for two incredible training opportunities. Artistic Director Leadership Programme is a training programme for people of colour who want to be artistic leaders.

1) Leaders of Tomorrow a free leadership training programme for theatre practitioners of colour.

2) Trainee Artistic Director programme: four paid, two year, full-time residencies for experienced theatre directors of colour at either tiata fahodzi, Freedom Studios, Talawa or 20 Stories High.

For more information go to https://www.adleadership.co.uk/ 

Applications deadline is 27th March 2017.

RHAGLEN ARWEINYDDIAETH CYFARWYDDWYR ARTISTIG

A ydych chi'n gyfarwyddwr artistig y dyfodol? Gwnewch gais nawr ar gyfer dau gyfle hyfforddi anhygoel. Mae'r Rhaglen Arweinyddiaeth Cyfarwyddwyr Artistig yn rhaglen hyfforddiant i bobl croenliw sydd am fod yn arweinwyr artistig.

1) Arweinwyr Yfory - rhaglen hyfforddiant arweinyddiaeth am ddim i ymarferwyr theatr croenliw.

2) Rhaglen Cyfarwyddwyr Artistig dan Hyfforddiant: dau gyfnod preswyl llawn amser, dwy flynedd â thâl, i gyfarwyddwyr theatr profiadol croenliw yn naill ai tiata fahodzi, Freedom Studios, Talawa neu 20 Stories High.

Am ragor o wybodaeth ewch i https://www.adleadership.co.uk/ 

Y dyddiad cau ar gyfer ceisiadau yw 27 Mawrth 2017.

Comment by Rhoda Lane on March 9, 2017 at 6:17

Stage Manager and Technician Required for NTW TEAM Project in Cardiff

Various dates between 6th April and 18th May 2017 (see below for details). This is a paid role.

National Theatre Wales TEAM is creating an original piece of work with Ocean Park Academy, a school in Splott, Cardiff. Working with the school over two terms, we will be asking the pupils to devise their own creative piece. Taking our lead from the learners, we will apply the TEAM approach to turning their ideas into something unique.

Stage Manager & Technician

We are looking for a Stage Manager and Technician to be be part of the creative team. The final production will be the result of a co-creation process involving a variety of arts practitioners including poets, musicians and activists. The final piece is scheduled for performance on Thursday 18th May 2017. You will need to be available from May 15th - 18th inclusive. Other dates by mutual agreement.

Roles, requirements and responsibilities:

• You will be working within a school setting with young performers, so experience of working collaboratively with young people, other creatives and/or community groups is essential.
  • At least 1 year of professional experience in theatre and the arts.
  • Those interested in the technician post must have experience in AV
  • Experience of working for theatre productions in non-traditional settings 
  • An understanding of the approach and ethos of NTW TEAM would be advantageous.
  • Proactive, imaginative, adaptable, and able to collaborate with the wider creative team.
  • Adhering to NTW’s Health and Safety policies and other policies as appropriate.
  • Right to work in the UK.

FEE: Total Fee is £1000 - for the equivalent of 10 days’ work.

AVAILABILITY: Sessions at Ocean Park Academy are usually held on Fridays, but some flexibility will be required in the weeks leading up to the final performance in May.

Please apply with a current CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) stating why you have the right experience and skills for the role and why you would like to work with NTW, to team@nationaltheatrewales.org by Tuesday 21 March, 12:00 midday.

DATES & TIMES:

• Deadline Tuesday 21st March 
  • Interviews Tuesday 28th March
  • Start date Thursday 6th April

We are grateful to the Arts Council of Wales for supporting this project through the Creative Collaboration fund, and are delighted to be able to demonstrate our commitment to the Creative Learning through the Arts scheme.

Comment by Rhoda Lane on March 9, 2017 at 6:16

Angen Rheolwr Llwyfan & Technegydd ar gyfer prosiect TEAM NTW yng Nghaerdydd

Dyddiadau amrywiol rhwng 6 Ebrill a 18 Mai 2017 (gweler isod am fanylion). Mae hon yn rôl â thâl.

Lleoliad: Caerdydd

Mae TEAM National Theatre Wales yn creu darn gwreiddiol o waith gyda Ocean Park Academy, ysgol yn Sblot, Caerdydd. Gan weithio gyda'r ysgol dros ddau dymor, byddwn yn gofyn i'r disgyblion lunio eu darn creadigol eu hunain. Gan gymryd arweiniad gan y dysgwyr, byddwn yn cymhwyso dull TEAM i droi eu syniadau yn rhywbeth unigryw.

Rheolwr Llwyfan & Technegydd

Rydym yn chwilio am Rheolwr Llwyfan & Technegydd i fod yn rhan o'r tîm creadigol. Bydd y cynhyrchiad terfynol yn ganlyniad proses o gyd-greu sy'n cynnwys amrywiaeth o ymarferwyr y celfyddydau gan gynnwys beirdd, cerddorion a gweithredwyr. Bydd y darn terfynol yn cael ei berfformio ddydd Iau 18 Mai 2017. You will need to be available from May 15th - 18th inclusive. Other dates by mutual agreement. Bydd angen i chi fod ar gael Mai 15 - 18. Unrhyw ddyddiadau eraill yw gytuno.

Rolau, gofynion a chyfrifoldebau:

• Bydd y Rheolwr Llwyfan & Technegydd i yn gweithio mewn lleoliad ysgol gyda pherfformwyr ifanc, felly mae profiad o weithio ar y cyd â phobl ifanc, pobl greadigol eraill a/neu grwpiau cymunedol yn hanfodol.
  • O leiaf blwyddyn o brofiad proffesiynol yn y theatr a'r celfyddydau.
  • Mae angen i’r rhai sydd a diddoredeb yn y swydd technegydd i fod a phrofiad mewn AV.
  • Byddai profiad o weithio ar gyfer cynyrchiadau theatr mewn lleoliadau anhraddodiadol yn gaffaeliad.
  • Byddai dealltwriaeth o ddull ac ethos TEAM NTW yn fanteisiol.
  • Rhagweithiol, llawn dychymyg, hyblyg, ac yn gallu cydweithio â'r tîm creadigol ehangach.
  • Cadw at bolisïau Iechyd a Diogelwch NTW a pholisïau eraill fel y bo'n briodol.
  • Yr hawl i weithio yn y DU.

FFI: Cyfanswm y ffi yw £1000 - ar gyfer yr hyn sy'n cyfateb i 10 diwrnod o waith.

AR GAEL: Mae'r sesiynau Ocean Park Academy fel arfer yn cael eu cynnal ar ddydd Gwener, ond bydd angen rhywfaint o hyblygrwydd yn yr wythnosau yn arwain at y perfformiad terfynol ym mis Mai.

Gwnewch gais gyda CV cyfredol a llythyr eglurhaol (dim mwy nag un ochr A4) yn nodi pam fod gennych y profiad a'r sgiliau cywir ar gyfer y swydd a pham y byddech yn hoffi gweithio gyda NTW, i team@nationaltheatrewales.org ynghyd â phortffolio digidol o'ch gwaith erbyn dydd Mawrth 21 Mawrth 12:00 ganol dydd.

DYDDIADAU & AMSEROEDD:

• Dyddiad cau Dydd Mawrth 21 Mawrth
  • Cyfweliadau Dydd Mawrth 28 Mawrth
  • Dyddiad cychwyn Dydd Iau 6 Ebrill

Rydym yn ddiolchgar i Gyngor Celfyddydau Cymru am gefnogi'r prosiect hwn drwy'r gronfa Cydweithio Creadigol, ac yn falch iawn o allu dangos ein hymrwymiad i'r cynllun Dysgu Creadigol drwy'r Celfyddydau.

Comment by Rhoda Lane on March 7, 2017 at 4:47

A2:Connect Artists in Schools Fair and Network Event

Callout for artists

A2:Connect will be hosting an Artists Fair and Network event on 5 April 2017 to bring together artists and professionals working in schools in the Central South area of Wales. This event will be open to teachers, creative agents, arts development officers, and all arts education professionals as well as artists and is intended to showcase artists, build connections, promote discussion and increase opportunities for artists in schools.

Event date: 5 April 2017

Times: 1pm - 6.30pm, Artists Fair opens at 3pm

Please contact Zoe Munn on zoe@artsactive.org.uk

If you would like a stall and/or to present at the Network Forum then please let us know by 24 March at the latest - stalls and slots will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

-------------

A2:Clymu: Digwyddiad Ffair a Rhwydweithio Artistiaid mewn Ysgolion Galw ar artistiaid

Bydd A2:Clymu yn llywyddu digwyddiad Ffair a Rhwydweithio ar 5 Ebrill 2017 i ddwyn ynghyd artistiaid a phobol broffesiynol sy’n gweithio mewn ysgolion yn ardal Ganol De Cymru. Bydd y digwyddiad yma’n agored i athrawon, asiantau creadigol, swyddogion datblygu’r celfyddydau, a phawb proffesiynol ym maes addysg yn y celfyddydau yn ogystal ag artistiaid, a’i amcan ydi rhoi stondin i artistiaid, meithrin cysylltiadau, hybu trafod a chynyddu cyfleoedd i artistiaid mewn ysgolion.

Dyddiad y digwyddiad: 5 Ebrill 2017

Lleoliad: Ysgol Uwchradd Cyfarthfa, Merthyr Tudful

Oriau: 1pm - 6.30pm, y Ffair Artistiaid yn agor am 3pm

Cysylltwch â Zoe Munn ar zoe@artsactive.org.uk

Os oes arnoch eisiau stondin a/neu gyflwyno gwaith yn Fforwm y Rhwydwaith cofiwch roi gwybod i ni erbyn 24 Mawrth fan bellaf - rhannir stondinau a hiciau yn ôl y drefn y cyntaf i’r felin gaiff falu.

ArtistsCalloutA2ConnectArtistsFair.pdf

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service