National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Rhoda Lane on May 4, 2017 at 4:41

Comment by Rhoda Lane on May 4, 2017 at 4:33

Comment by Rhoda Lane on May 3, 2017 at 3:01

National Theatre Wales TEAM & Ocean Park Academy

invite you to join us for our creative collaboration performance...

DREAMSCAPE

THURSDAY 18TH MAY

17:00 / 19:00

OCEAN PARK ACADEMY / ACT TRAINING

OCEAN PARK HOUSE / EAST TYNDALL STREET

SPLOTT / CARDIFF / CF24 5ET

RSVP to team@nationaltheatrewales.org (please reply with the time of the show that you would prefer) 

Comment by Rhoda Lane on May 3, 2017 at 2:58

Mae National Theatre Wales TEAM & Academi Ocean Parc
yn eich gwahodd i'n perfformiad cydweithrediad creadigol... 
DREAMSCAPE
DYDD IAU 18FED MAI
17:00 / 19:00
ACADEMI OCEAN PARK / HYFFORDDIANT ACT
TŶ OCEAN PARK / STRYD EAST TYNDALL
SBLOT, CAERDYDD, CF24 5ET

RSVP i team@nationaltheatrewales.org (ymatebwch gyda mser y sioe yr hoffech fynychu)
Comment by Rhoda Lane on April 26, 2017 at 5:27

JOIN NATIONAL THEATRE WALES AS WE LAUNCH OUR NEXT PRODUCTION, MARKING OUR RETURN TO PORT TALBOT THIS SEPTEMBER

BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

1ST MAY

16:00 – 18:00

LIVE MUSIC AND A PIE & A PINT ON US.

THE SOMERSET ARMS (THE SKER)

COMMERCIAL RD / PORT TALBOT

SA13 1LP

HEAR FROM OUR ARTISTIC DIRECTOR KULLY THIARAI, COMMON WEALTH THEATRE AND THE PEOPLE WE'VE BEEN WORKING WITH SO FAR TO MAKE THIS BRAND NEW PRODUCTION

PLEASE RSVP TO LET US KNOW YOU'RE COMING.

YOU'RE VERY WELCOME TO BRING LOCAL FRIENDS OR FAMILY ALONG

RSVP

Comment by Rhoda Lane on April 26, 2017 at 5:22

YMUNWCH Â NATIONAL THEATRE WALES WRTH I NI LANSIO EIN CYNHYRCHIAD NESAF, FYDD YN NODI EIN DYCHWELIAD I BORT TALBOT Y MIS MEDI HWN.

DYDD LLUN GŴYL Y BANC

1AF MAI

16:00 – 18:00

CERDDORIAETH FYW A PHASTAI A PHEINT RHAD AM DDIM GENNYM NI.

THE SOMERSET ARMS (THE SKER)

COMMERCIAL RD / PORT TALBOT

SA13 1LP

CEWCH GLYWED ODDI WRTH EIN CYFARWYDDWR ARTISTIG KULLY THIARAI, COMMON WEALTH THEATRE A'R BOBL YR YDYM WEDI BOD YN CYDWEITHIO GYDA NHW HYD YMA ER MWYN GWIREDDU'R CYNHYRCHIAD NEWYDD SBON HWN.

YMATEBWCH I ADAEL I NI WYBOD EICH BOD YN DOD.

MAE CROESO MAWR I CHI DDOD Â CHYFEILLION O'R FRO YNTEU DEULU GYDA CHI.

Comment by Rhoda Lane on April 20, 2017 at 0:04

Temple of Peace,

King Edward VII Avenue,

Parc Cathays, Caerdydd,

CF10 3AP

Dydd Iau 27ain o Ebrill Amser: 10yb-4.00yp

Ein nod yw i darganfod beth dylai’r meini prawf bod i Cymru fod yn Cenedl Noddfa, a ffordd gallwn ni yr holl grwpiau ag unigolin dros Cymru, cadarnhau bod hwn yn digwydd. Bydd y digwyddiad hefyd yn cyfle i gymaint o grwpiau cyngor ffoaduriaid dros Cymru, sy’n gysylltiedig a Dinas Noddfa ag eraill, rhannu profiadau, dysgu o’ch gilydd a codi brwdfrydedd!

Ymunwch â ni am ginio, gweithdai, a gweithgareddau rhyngweithiol i ddathlu Cymru groesawgar!

Mae tocynnau yn rhad ac am ddim on mae rhaid bwcio ‘mlaen llaw. I cadarnhau tocyn, ewch i: 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wales-as-a-nation-of-sanctuary-confere...

Comment by Rhoda Lane on April 20, 2017 at 0:01

Temple of Peace

King Edward VII Avenue

Cardiff

CF10 3AP

Thursday 27th April, 10:00 - 16:00

Wales Cities of Sanctuary is a project funded by People and Places, and organised by the Swansea-based organisation Displaced People in Action.

Our objective is to determine what the criteria might be for Wales to becoming a Nation of Sanctuary, and how, between all the groups and individuals across Wales, we can make that happen. It will also be an occasion for as many as possible of the refugee support groups across Wales, both affiliated City of Sanctuary groups and others, to meet, share experiences, learn from each other and hopefully go away enthused

Register to attend here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wales-as-a-nation-of-sanctuary-conference-tickets-32811363672

Comment by Ben Tinniswood on April 18, 2017 at 4:28

Often the best way to explain something like TEAM to people is to tell them your own TEAM story. So, us on TEAM Panel have been doing just that.

Here's mine if you'd like to give it a read. Feel free to comment/ask questions about TEAM etc

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/why-i-ll-k...

Comment by Ben Tinniswood on April 9, 2017 at 22:04

A good Workout/Skillswap style opportunity from our friends across the estuary. It's free too:

Free Theatre Practitioner Training with acta

Skillshare and Games Exchange!

These new workshops are free to attend, and are open to drama facilitators from across the sector who are interested in sharing and learning more about making theatre.

CPD workshops this year (all 1.00 – 3.30pm Wednesdays at actacentre):

5 April
19 July

The last workshop looked at new ways to inspire story creation, including puppets and junk characters with lots of fun props. 

This month's topic TBC. If you have any requests please let us know.

Free
actacentre, Bedminster, Bristol BS3 3AY
www.acta-bristol.com

If you are interested in attending, please get in touch! 
Email kathryn@acta-bristol.com

Limited number of spaces available.

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service