Louise Osborn's Comments

Comment Wall (29 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 21:28 on May 7, 2017, Sally Hughes said…

Hi Louise, Sally Hughes here, I work with Iwan at The Republic of the Imagination and I'm Gerrie Hughes' daughter. We are having an event that I thought you may be interested in and I'd like to send you an invite by email. What's the best email to send it to? My email is sally@troti.org. Look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest

Sally

At 22:02 on June 1, 2015, Rebecca Gould said…
Hi Louise

I think I heard on the grapevine that you were doing a project for refugee week, is this right? Would love to hear more about it, if you have a moment? My new email is Rebecca.gould@britishcouncil.org.

Hope your well

Rebecca x
At 0:26 on May 2, 2015, Lindsey Colbourne said…

Hi Lou, I just wanted to thank you again for your inspiration and support during (and before, and after!) my Waleslab R&D week. We couldn't have done it without you! I hope the experiment of working as a 'full time' dramaturg on the project leads to it happening again and again in the future!

I've blogged your poem, because it really shows I think, how the process benefits from the 'inside-outside' eye that you provided :http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/digging-down-r-d-week-before-the-sharing-a-reflection-on-process

diolch yn fawr iawn, iawn

Lindsey

At 3:26 on March 23, 2015, Connor Allen said…
Thank you Louise

All the best with the mentoring and hopefully we'll get the chance to work together soon x
At 9:55 on March 6, 2015, Lindsey Colbourne said…

Hi Louise, I'm so pleased it sounds interesting! I'm down in Cardiff to watch/learn from the development of the NTW Assembly, so I'm very flexible and meeting on Friday morning would be great. My email is lindsey.colbourne@me.com and my mobile 07850 945511.

At 12:27 on January 27, 2013, Miranda Ballin said…

Many congrats Louise on being shortlisted so lovely to see your name there xxx

At 10:36 on November 24, 2011, carmen medway-stephens said…

Thanks Louise, Finishing 2nd draft and editing editing ......its liberating!!! Can't wait to experiment with it now during the week's residency. Very happy with the casting. Best Wishes

At 20:49 on November 19, 2009, Peter Cox MBE said…
Hi Lou (really enjoyed the show last night. Whole audience did. Very positive responses.)

Just posted this on the NTW site:

Saw the Hijinx Gulliver show last night in Llandrindod Wells. What a very good show. Funny. Entertaining. Moving. Great performances. Lovely concept and writing. Strong and imaginative direction. Excellent design and lighting. A great adventure and a fascinating journey into the human psyche and soul going via madness, creativity, politics, satire, love, paranoia, anxiety and the power of the imagination - all presented with consummate theatrical wit and confidence. A really good night out.
At 10:26 on September 28, 2009, Carl Jonathan Arthur Davies said…
Hi Lou
Just want to say a huge thank you for everything! I think you have used the set really well Its so nice to see a director using the set to the max. I love what you have done with the show. thank you for being so calm in this very compact process. its been a pleasure working and I hope to work with you more closely again in the future. Much love and the best of luck for the rest of the year xxxxx Big Love Mr c
At 23:11 on September 23, 2009, Ian Staples said…
Hi Lou
Sunflowered is a play by Alex Vlahos. We did a rehearsed reading of it at the springboard festival this year. It's a really nice piece. I'll try and get to the show on the 3rd. Hopefully see you then. x
At 22:06 on August 29, 2009, Iwan Brioc said…
Hello Louise, thanks for your interest. There's a kind of holding site for The Republic - www.troti.org and some rough theoretical stuff on the Cynefin website www.cynefin.org. The next show in Wales will be at the Conwy Feast in October, though it's more site specific promenade than Labyrinth (Town Wall walk). In Portugal at the moment looking for a location to set up the first 'Republic'. Trust that you are still breaking the mold...all the best, Iwan
At 0:04 on August 22, 2009, Huw Owain Darch said…
Hiya Lou, hope you are well? Just sending a quick message to say that I'm disappointed that due to other work commitments and not finishing that contract until November 14th I couldn't work on the Christmas show this year. I'm very disappointed as I loved working with you all on Cinders last year. Just to say good luck with it aswell and I'm looking forward to seeing Plum, probably in December! (And Gulliver at some point!)

Huw
At 5:16 on August 3, 2009, Deborah Powell said…
Big CONGRATS on reaching the finals!
Had already voted but will pass it on & keep my fingers-crossed for you all!!
x
At 4:31 on July 28, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Oh my gosh just saw my last message! Sorry I am such a dimwit for messaging you on the 27th ABOUT the 27th! Have been away and in clearing through my emails/social network messages I obviously didn't read your one properly! I am very sorry to mess you around. Am free 3 August if you still are, otherwise another day in August would be great too x
At 6:48 on July 27, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hi Louise yes please do pop in first thing on 27th! Looking forward to chatting with you. PS office opens at 10am, coffee pot will be on x
At 23:51 on July 20, 2009, Lizzie Rogan said…
Hello lady! All good with me - going to Spain on Sat - can't wait! You ok? Lovely to hear from you, we'll have to meet up when i come back - go for a coffee or something xx
At 11:57 on July 15, 2009, Ian Buchanan said…
Hola, yeah always busy probably why you don,t see me, hope everything in hijinx is going well.x
At 5:11 on July 13, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hi Louise, thanks so much for your message, the debate you talked about sounds fascinating. I'm so interested in genetics too, my dad was a geneticist. Would you like to drop by for a cup of tea in the office and tell us all about it? How about week starting 27 July? x
At 9:50 on July 11, 2009, Rich Tunley said…
Great!
That's good.
Didn't want to post his number - so I'm glad you got hold of him.
Was he drinking lots of Peroni?? Lol.
At 9:45 on July 10, 2009, Rich Tunley said…
Hi Louise - thanks for your comments... I was glad to hear you were able to get to The Gate.

if you email me at
enquiries@blackratproductions.co.uk

I will forward you details for Russ on return of email.
Rich

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service