Glesni Price-Jones's Comments

Comment Wall (5 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 3:09 on January 28, 2019, Ffion Jones said…

Hi Glesni,

I'd love to get in touch with you about The Wrong Ffion Jones. Do you have an email address that I could use?

Best wishes,

Ffion Jones

At 22:42 on January 14, 2018, Meryn Williams said…

Dear Glesni.

Your advert for drummer states female. However if you are unsuccessful I have a very gifted drummer ...my brother Ian Williams who is looking for work right now as a drummer.

Kind regards

Meryn Williams

At 23:12 on October 3, 2014, Justin Teddy Cliffe said…

Hi Glesni,

Not sure if you're Newport Based anymore, even if you're not, I thought I'd send you a sneaky invite to come comedy stuffs that are going on in the upstairs of The Project Space in Newport next week.

Mucho.

Hi Simon!

Thought I'd post an invite to you for a Comedy Cabaret night and a couple of other events we've got on the go for ComedyPort next week.

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/events/trash-comedyport

At 6:20 on November 6, 2012, Gerald Mandy Tyler said…

Hi there, My number is 07990598337. Give me a call later tonight or tomorrow and we can talk till we're blue.

cheers

Gerald

At 4:11 on February 6, 2012, Justin Teddy Cliffe said…

Hi Glesni,

Just read your comment on my Barnabus Arts House post. The meeting was good, not what I expected but good. Jan who owns the venue also owns Gwent Picture Framing, she is an absolutly lovely lady and she has high hopes for the building. I personally feel it has tones of potential. She imagines something similar to the early days of CHAPTER in Cardiff happening there. Beautiful space, beautiful venue, you can drop in any day of the week between 10am and 3pm for coffee or food. Speak to who ever is behind the bar and they'll show you around. The theatre space downstairs is quite vintage! Haha. Hope this helps. Jc

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service