Yvonne Murphy's Comments

Comment Wall (13 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 6:07 on January 5, 2018, Paul Jenkins said…

Hi Yvonne, thanks so much for the tip off about Paget Rooms. Sounds very interesting indeed. It could be a tiny bit far out for me personally (on a regular basis) but well worth considering. I really hope all is well with you and very much hope to see you (and your amazing work) in 2018. Paul

At 0:28 on November 27, 2014, Simon Coates said…

Hi Yvonne

Really happy for you to give me a call to talk about female producers and directors. 

There's a Producers Place network session on the 10th Dec at 8pm in Chapter Cwtch. You might bump into some of them there!

At 3:18 on November 20, 2014, Frances Newman said…

Deborah light is very good.....her number is 07963 539 092

June Campbell- Davies  - 07557 235 158

hope that's helpful

fx

At 1:58 on October 21, 2014, Jane Lalljee said…
Hi. I did see it but wasn't sure you would be interested in me doing it.

When is it?

My email is jelly1570@gmail.com

Thanks
At 23:10 on September 30, 2014, Laura Fay Thomas said…

Hi Yvonne,

Welcome to the TEAM group, great to have a new member on board! Keep a look out as we are always hosting new opportunities and events! You can also access our Facebook page via the TEAM community page.

If you have anything you'd like to ask please don't hesitate in contacting myself via community or laurathomas@nationaltheatrewales.org

Look forward to meeting you to chat about your upcoming project,

Laura

x

At 0:46 on November 8, 2013, Lisa Wells-Turner said…

Hi Yvonne. 

Have just read your blog and wanted to leave a comment to say how incredibly exciting i find this entire project.  I'm so pleased you're doing it and can't wait to see the results.  And I think you're absolutely right - they'll be much wider ranging than one individual production.

If I can help in any way do let me know.  This is floating every section of my boat!

Lisa

At 4:12 on September 15, 2013, Serena Lewis said…

Hi Yvonne,

I'm now wondering if the same has happened to the e mail I sent to you regarding the Shakespeare workshop? 

Thanks

Serena Lewis

At 5:58 on September 9, 2013, Rebecca Davies said…

Hi Yvonne,

I'm having the same problem as Ellen Morris (below). The e-mail keeps bouncing back when I send to the e-mail address you provided, hopefully you haven't been bombarded my the same e-mail if it has gone through.

Thanks

Rebecca Davies

At 2:32 on September 7, 2013, Ellen Morris said…

Hi Yvonne,

I tried sending you my details regarding the casting call you posted on the Actors' page but for some reason it would not send.

Could you please tell me a little more about?

Kind Regards

Ellen Morris

At 11:09 on June 26, 2013, Phil Croskin said…

Yvonne,

See you are doing R & J. Need a fight director?

Am Equity Registered. Run a brilliant day workshop on group hierarchies which works in context of gangs and their cultures. Run Shakespeare n Combat at Trinity College. Give me a call for a chat if interested. 07837 712323.

regards

phil croskin

At 2:18 on June 7, 2012, Helen Williams said…

Hi Yvonne, 

I am interested in the Stage Manager job on "Things beginning with M"

Attached is my CV - CV.doc - Hope to hear from you soon.

Helen Williams

At 22:36 on June 4, 2012, Spencer said…

Hi Yvonne,

Thanks for your interest in the Indie-Scent Project, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm not from a theatre and performance background myself and I am open to ideas to develop the concept further.

Spencer

At 11:37 on January 15, 2012, Lauren Brown said…

Hi Yvonne, 

My name is Lauren Brown and I would like to be involved in the rehearsed reading at the Gate. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information!

Many thanks

Lauren Brown

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service