Sarah Woods's Comments

Comment Wall (6 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 4:51 on February 2, 2018, Mick Greenway said…

Hello Sarah,

I have just, totally by chance, heard "Borderland" on R4. Congratulations on a tremendous piece of work. Thank you. Although I don't like to think it, I'm sure that kind of scenario could well be what we have to look forward to.

On a personal note, in a fortnight or so, Frances and I are going to visit Michael Bourdages who now lives in Dumfries Galloway.  

At 4:06 on June 24, 2016, scott stevenson said…

Hello Sarah

I want to congratulate you on your news from nowhere drama on radio4. I happened upon it whilst driving and had to pull over to listen more intently to this beautiful and engaging piece of work. I am contacting you as the piece is no longer available on iplayer and I would very much like to get hold of a copy. Since hearing it I have bought W.Morris' original but found your re-imagining so inspiring I would love to have a copy to hand.

If there is anyway you could get a copy to me(mp3, CD, etc) I would be grateful.

With thanks

Scott Stevenson

At 22:51 on March 26, 2016, Mick Greenway said…

Hello Sarah,

Another blast from the past. Remember Mick & Frances from Birmingham? We're living in the Marches. It would be good to make contact.

At 0:05 on January 11, 2012, Kim Durham said…

Hi sarah - a voice from the past: Kim Durham here.  I'm currently head of the International Course at Bristol Old Vic Theatre School.  If you read this in the next few days, you might be able to help me.  I've been let down at rather short notice for a day's Writer's Workshop for my international students on Thursday 26th Jan  (there's a specific brief for the workshop which I could explain if u were interested/free. I've sent a friends request to talk directly.

Cheers,

Kim

At 1:15 on December 15, 2011, Mervyn Jones said…

Sarah, The State of Water - My wife and I listened to this play (BBC Radio 4) whilst on a return journey to Wales. We feel that that the play was a powerful piece to remind us all of the importance of water conservation. We would like to share your play with others in our circle. To that end is there any intention to publish the play so that we can purchase copies for distribution as Christmas/birthday presents to family and friends? Unfortunately we missed the BBC iplayer deadline to hear the play again and recommend others to do the same. Congratulations to you Sarah, let’s have more like this.Mervyn Jones

At 10:07 on September 9, 2009, Peter Cox MBE said…
Hi Sarah

I'm another mid-Wales based writer (Rhayader.) Welcome to the NTW site. There are a few of us from mid Wales here already and we're starting a bit of a network that might lead to some readings or something in time - depending what people want out of it. Other members here include Kama Roberts, Brad Birch, Living Willow Theatre, Darius Nash, Ian Yeoman, Tamzin Simpson, Wyeside Arts Centre...

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service