Fforwm Mynediad - Access Forum

Time: March 26, 2018 from 6pm to 8pm
Phone: 07478 337840
Event Type: forum
Organized By: Jacob Gough
Latest Activity: Mar 20, 2018

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

Mae’r fforwm mynediad nesaf yma. Y dyddiad fydd dydd Llun 26 Mawrth am 6pm yn Ystafell Preseli yng Nghanolfan Mileniwm Cymru, Bae Caerdydd.

Bydd y fforwm mewn dwy ran. Bydd y gyntaf yn gyfle i gwmnïau rannu’r hyn y maent wedi’i wneud yn 2017 i wella mynediad i’w sioeau, digwyddiadau a’u cwmni; a hefyd i Gelfyddydau Anabledd Cymru roi eu barn ar sut mae’r sector yn cyflawni.

Bydd yr ail ran yn trafod nodau ac amcanion y dyfodol, sut y gall y fforwm mynediad chwarae rhan yn y rhain a sut y gallai ehangu i gefnogi cwmnïau ac unigolion yn well, cynyddu hygyrchedd i’w digwyddiadau ac yn y pen draw ei wreiddio’n well yn eu harfer bob dydd.

Os byddech yn fodlon rhoi cyflwyniad yn y rhan gyntaf, cysylltwch â

jacobgough@nationaltheatrewales.org

Rydym yn awyddus iawn i gael cynifer o bobl â chwmnïau â phosibl i gymryd rhan ac mae gwahoddiad i ddefnyddwyr ddod i’r digwyddiad, yn ogystal ag ymarferwyr a chwmnïau.

Bydd dehongli BSL ar gael, ond os oes angen unrhyw ddarpariaeth mynediad arall arnoch, cysylltwch â jacobgough@nationaltheatrewales.org.

The next access forum is here. The date will be Monday 26th March at 6pm in the Preseli Room at Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay.

The forum will be in two parts. The first will be an opportunity for companies to share what they’ve done in 2017 to improve access to their shows, events and company; and also for Disability Arts Cymru to give their view on how the sector is doing.

The second part will discuss future aims and goals, how the access forum can play a part in these and how it could expand to better support companies and individuals, increase accessibility to their events and ultimately be more embedded in daily practice.

If you would be willing to present in the first part, please contact

jacobgough@nationaltheatrewales.org

We’re really keen to get as many people and companies involved as possible and invite end users to attend as well as practitioners and companies.

There will be BSL interpretation, but if you require any other access provision, please contact jacobgough@nationaltheatrewales.org.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for Fforwm Mynediad - Access Forum to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Jacob Gough on March 20, 2018 at 0:21

Dear all,

If you're unable to attend the next meeting please fill out the survey here

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4253391/Access-Forum

Diolch,

Jacob

Attending (5)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service