James Humphreys's Comments

Comment Wall (6 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 2:12 on March 27, 2018, Adrian Metcalfe said…

Dear James - thanks for the invite to the event on April 28. Sadly, I am away that weekend but we're very interested in coming to the next one. Keep us in touch? www.lighthouse-theatre.co.uk

At 22:25 on March 26, 2018, Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) said…

Oh there is definitely a febrile and slightly menacing atmosphere from some people surrounding the whole thing at the moment and I'm sure that will, like most things, mellow slightly as time goes on. But, I think that well observed pieces of work like this (by the likes of Othniel) can help to give it all a bit of balance and that will ultimately be of benefit to the people who have genuinely suffered over the years ...       

At 11:03 on March 26, 2018, Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) said…

Hello James .. good to connect fella. Just read your rather interesting thoughts on the 'MeToo' situation and all that ... not a million  miles away from a number of conversations that I have been having with several people (male and female) lately. Also interesting you thinking that the preconception is that it will all be howled down ...   

At 10:01 on March 26, 2018, Meryn Williams said…

Hi James. Interesting profile!

At 22:14 on March 25, 2018, Mica Williams said…
Hey James hope you're well! I'm more active on twitter but would love to chat about your work as I love comedy!
At 9:32 on March 17, 2018, James Humphreys said…

I usually use National Theatre Wales Community for sharing things. I'm not too active on this site. I will try to address that.

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service