Rhian Richards's Comments

Comment Wall (8 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 10:13 on March 28, 2018, alun howell said…

There is a recent blog basically selling essays to students on the site. There is not what the site is about. 

At 11:20 on July 20, 2017, Polly said…

Hi Rhian, thoroughly enjoyed and learnt a lot from the Workshop event on Monday.  I hope to get more invovled with NTW in the coming months.  Thanks again

At 4:41 on February 24, 2016, Alys Byrne said…

HI Rhian - just wondering if there is anywhere on Community that we can possibly advertise Wales arts-based jobs? Thanks

At 4:48 on April 17, 2015, Kathy Cook said…
Good afternoon Rhian - Thank you for authorisinig my membership - I look forward to interesting and fruitful partnership working. Kind regards Kathy Cook
At 1:53 on March 5, 2015, Mair De-Gare PItt said…

I definitely want to hear more about the ILIAD project, Rhian. I am a massive Christopher Logue fan and have felt that he never received the attention he deserved. How can I get involved, either as participator or spectator?? Really looking forward to this event.

Mair

At 10:45 on March 4, 2015, Gary Morris said…
Hi Rhian ,
I enjoyed your profile as communication officer, and feel the passion in your few words,
What are your targets for 2015 , and onwards,
How do you envisage getting the message as one?
You have a great Brand ,what options are you engaging in .?
How do you see options for financial growth through communication and as one And all interlinking world wide web
What if communities and business became your target audience automatically , in private secure digital structure ,

Best of all At no Cost, your Brand, your Data, any type organisation ,club, business, charity, part % back to source,
Imagine Facebook,twitter , free but worth ££££s your asset grows

G :)
At 4:48 on December 10, 2014, Peter Holdway said…

Rhian, I so wish I could come to the Alfie play! But I'm stuck in the US and I don't know when next I'll be back. Hopefully I'll catch it at the Arcola. Thanks for all that you do.

Regards, Pete Homesick, sorry Holdway

At 1:13 on November 17, 2014, khaled yateem said…

thank you so much Rhian 

i wish very good future for you 

thanks

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service