National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Kelly Jones on May 31, 2018 at 8:44
Comment by Naomi Chiffi on May 9, 2018 at 5:57

TEAM Social coming up!  Be the first to see NTW's co-production with Quarantine being performed as part of Wales Millennium Centre's Festival of Voice - for more information check out my blog:

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/team-socia...

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/cyfle-i-ae...

Comment by Naomi Chiffi on April 25, 2018 at 0:50

NTW TEAM is offering a production placement opportunity on ‘NHS70’, NTW’s Wales wide festival, celebrating the work of the NHS.

This element of the festival titled, ‘NHS70: Peggy’s Song’ is being staged in Wrexham http://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/peggys-song

This is a one-week placement, with an opportunity available in one of the following departments:

• Stage Management - this role looks after the props, the actors and the use of the stage. They provide practical support to the director.
  • Technical Department - this department looks after the Lighting, Sound and Digital aspects of the production
  • Production Management - this role oversees the production from start to finish, including the budget, set building, the schedule and the risk assessing of the show.
  • Front of House Management - this role looks after the audience and their experience

This is open to TEAM members aged 18+ with a passion for the arts but no professional experience to date.

Check out my blog on the community page to find out more! 

Comment by Naomi Chiffi on April 24, 2018 at 3:24

Dyma eich gwahodd i chwarae rhan yn PROCESSIONS – un o’r gweithiau celf cyfranogol mwyaf a grëwyd erioed. Cynhyrchir PROCESSIONS gan Artichoke ac fe’i comisiynwyd gan 14-18 NOW, rhaglen gelfyddydol gwledydd Prydain ar gyfer canmlwyddiant y Rhyfel Byd Cyntaf. Bydd PROCESSIONS yn cofio can mlynedd ers i’r menywod cyntaf ym Mhrydain ennill y bleidlais.

Dydd Sul 10fed Mehefin 2018, bydd miloedd o fenywod a merched, y rhai sy’n arddel hunaniaeth menyw ac unigolion anneuaidd, yn creu pedair gorymdaith enfawr ym mhrifddinasoedd gwledydd Prydain – Caerdydd, Belffast, Caeredin a Llundain. Byddan nhw’n cael lliwiau gwyrdd, gwyn neu fioled i’w gwisgo, sef lliwiau’r mudiad pleidlais i ferched gan fod llythyren flaen y lliwiau yn Saesneg yn cynrychioli’r ymadrodd “Give Women Votes”. Gyda’i gilydd, bydd y gorymdeithiau yn creu tonnau o liwiau wrth iddynt ddathlu can mlynedd o’r bleidlais i ferched.

Yn y misoedd sy’n arwain at ddigwyddiad PROCESSIONS, bydd artistiaid, elusennau, rhwydweithiau, grwpiau ac unigolion o bob rhan o wledydd Prydain yn cael eu gwahodd i ddod ynghyd i ddylunio a chreu baneri, penynnau a fflagiau fydd yn mynegi bywydau, syniadau a gobeithion merched yn yr unfed ganrif ar hugain – baneri i’w cario gyda nhw ar 10 Mehefin.  YMUNWCH YMA www.processions.co.uk/register

Am rhagor o wybodaeth, anfon ebost i charlotte.lewis@processions.co.uk 

Comment by Naomi Chiffi on April 24, 2018 at 3:16

You are invited to play your part in PROCESSIONS – one of the largest participatory artworks ever created. Produced by Artichoke and commissioned by 14-18 NOW, the UK’s arts programme for the First World War centenary, PROCESSIONS will commemorate 100 years since the first women in the UK won the vote. On Sunday 10th June 2018, thousands of women and girls, those who identify as women and nonbinary individuals, will form four epic processions in the four political capitals of the UK – Belfast, Cardiff, Edinburgh and London. Given green, white or violet to wear, the colours of the suffrage movement whose initials stood for “Give Women Votes”, they will together create waves of colour as they celebrate the centenary of women’s suffrage. In the months leading up to PROCESSIONS, artists, charities, networks, groups and individuals from across the UK are invited to come together to design and make banners, pennants and flags that express the lives, ideas and hopes of women in the 21st century - banners to carry with them on 10th June. SIGN UP HERE www.processions.co.uk/register

For more information contact Charlotte.lewis@processions.co.uk

Comment by Simon Coates on April 23, 2018 at 22:17

Interested in taking work to the Edinburgh Fringe??

FREE information event. Details below.

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/interested...

Comment by Emrys Barnes on April 5, 2018 at 23:22

Fucktons of Fairies: New Action Theatre Group

South Wales theatre company Fucktons of Faries are back, and we're embarking on an exciting new project. 

We're starting a theatre laboratory group, and we are inviting artists to come and join us. The group's explorations will be rooted in Action Theatre, the methodology developed by performance artist Ruth Zaporah. Action Theatre is a psycho-physical approach, that trains the body and mind to become more aware and present. Through structured improvisations, the group will train as an ensemble, together building performance skills, sharing creative ideas and reflections.

Sessions will run every Thursday, from 7:30pm - 9:30pm, at WMC.

If you'd like to join us, and be a part of this collective exploration, please write to emrysbarnes@gmail.com, outlining your interest in the project and your relevant eperience. We look forward to hearing from you!

Fucktons of Fairies

xx

Comment by Naomi Chiffi on March 20, 2018 at 0:53

Please have a look at this amazing opportunity - apply whilst there is still time to do so and spread the word far and wide if you know anyone who may be interested!
Comment by Naomi Chiffi on February 9, 2018 at 0:55

NTW TEAM's new Arts Council of Wales funded project has begun.  TEAM will be working with Pembrokeshire Learning Centre in Pembroke Dock to create an album of original music, ably led by the force that is Molara Awen.  Molara has a wealth of experience as an artist and musician - she was the voice of Zion Train for 14 years and has been the creative power behind a wealth of community projects in Pembrokeshire and beyond. 

Molara started the project by hosting one to one sessions with the learners in which she got to know all about their musical interests, their hopes and ambitions for this project and a little bit about each of them as individuals.  She discovered that the pupils have an eclectic range of musical tastes, from Florence and the Machine to Kenny Rogers, via Stormzy, ACDC and Bob Marley - one thing is certain; this is going to be an interesting journey. 

The next task was to interview candidates for the role of Creative Assistant and joining us on the panel were pupils AJ and Ben, who were brilliant, asking challenging questions and conducting themselves with a level of professionalism that they should be proud of.  The chosen candidates were Wayne Boucher and Ben Mason, both talented local musicians who were appointed just in time for a gig, which we held at the school on Monday of this week. 

The gig was Molara's way of showing the pupils what can be achieved when a group of musicians come together. For many pupils, this was their first experience of live music and what an experience it was!  Joining Molara, Wayne and Ben were Pembrokeshire TEAM Associate, Robbie, Tanyard and Boatyard Studio's Caitlin, local saxophonist Alan along with the amazing Jez King of Regime and the incredible Nii Tagoe of Osibisa.  One of the teachers even made a guest appearance on guitar.  What a privilege it was to be in the room, watching this talented bunch come together to create a brilliant and inspirational experience for the pupils and what a fantastic start to our new TEAM project. 

Comment by Naomi Chiffi on February 2, 2018 at 1:04

Check out all the latest updates from YANC - plenty of ways to get involved no matter which corner of Wales you live in!

Edrychwch ar y newyddion o RCIC - mae yna llawer o fyrdd i cymryd rhan, ble bynnag yng Nghymru yr ydych chi'n byw!

https://mailchi.mp/a7baf88d3eee/youth-arts-network-cymru-book-now-b...

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service