Gary Knowles's Comments

Comment Wall (8 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 21:58 on June 3, 2013, Othniel Smith said…

Thanks - much appreciated.

At 22:52 on November 11, 2011, carmen medway-stephens said…

Thanks Gary, Hope to see you there and fingers crossed we'll get to work together on AYP :)

At 3:00 on March 5, 2011, Jane Lalljee said…

Hi Gary

Good to meet you too!  Sorry I couldn't help out this time, but please do keep in touch.  I'm glad you are all sorted now!

Good luck with it all

Regards

Jane

x

At 13:37 on January 13, 2011, Kat Jones said…
Hi Gary - I am Cardiff based (well..penarth), thank you for getting in touch. Would love to here some more about the production. Kat
At 23:25 on November 16, 2010, Phil Croskin said…
thanks gary for the positive response

have made you my friend

Am based near Aberystwyth which probably puts me at a disadvantage re work in South wales. What do you think?

phil croskin
At 9:54 on November 1, 2010, carmen medway-stephens said…
Hi Gary, Great see you at the performance - let me know 7pm or 8.30pm (its one hour) Shame about Ravenhill only come across his work this summer (I know I have been living a sheltered life) and have been really inspired. Our event has had a Ravenhill/Kane/Churchill influence. Best Wishes, Carmen
At 22:24 on October 31, 2010, carmen medway-stephens said…
Hi Gary Just seen the event for Shoot Repeat Get Treasure - only about 6 months too late. Will there be a revival in the future? We are doing an event November the 12th@ Chapter Theatre Stripped inspired by Kane, Churchill and Ravenhill. Many thanks, Carmen
At 5:30 on February 21, 2010, Tom Cullen said…
Hi Gary,

Good to see you. Looking forward to seeing the play. Good luck with rehearsals.

Tom.

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service