Matt the Hat's Comments

Comment Wall (10 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 4:05 on April 17, 2013, Chloe Rickard said…

Hi Matt,

I was wondering if I could pick your brains about press/PR agencies/freelancers? Do NTW use them? Or is all your PR done in house?

Would be amazing if you have time for a quick chat

My number's 01872 267910

Cheers,

Chloe Rickard

Kneehigh

At 6:07 on December 8, 2011, Lisa Baxter said…

You know - I always compare my path in life to the wiggly line ... and I'm happy with where intuition, happy accident, dogged determination and a willingness to take note of serendipity has taken me. A case in point - just returned from a trip to Sweden where I met some inspirational folks - a meeting which probably result in another twist in my tale. And that is what makes life rich and exciting!

At 0:39 on December 8, 2011, James Thomas said…

Thanks for the welcome comment... but it seems I'm not actually a member of the group yet!

At 6:21 on September 1, 2011, James O'Donnell said…
And thank you for accepting. 
At 20:35 on August 22, 2011, James O'Donnell said…
Hello Mr Hat! I really need to rectify this once a year meet thing. As soon as I find myself in the diff for any reason I'll nip over. Keep the email coming and keep up the good work. Jim
At 0:46 on July 8, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
That would be fantastic! Count me in, free-diary-space pending! I'd love to be The Prisoner for the day :)
At 23:38 on July 7, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hiya - just wondering if Cinecabagogo is only on at Blysh for the last Sunday? I really want to take part but am in London that weekend for a friend's hen party! Noooo...! x
At 0:53 on June 29, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
So glad that you and Hannah can make it! Seeing Wildlife's work and your great website, I hope that you'll be interested in possibly developing something for the second Wales Sandpit in September! looking forward to playing with you on Thurs x
At 7:21 on June 22, 2009, National Theatre Wales said…
Hi Mat. Good to see you've joined the network. As Catherine mentions, the Hide and Seek Sandpit might be something right up your street. If you'd like to pop in at some point for a chat too, just let us know. J
At 3:57 on June 22, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hello Matt the Hat! Great to see you on here and welcome to National Theatre Wales! Have you seen our Sandpit event on 2 July? It sounds like your kind of thing and Carl Morris suggested that you would know all the right sort of people that could come along to this event? It's an evening of social gaming; theatre meets games meets fun times in public places. Interested in coming along? I'd love to see you there. Also, wanted to say that I saw your band at The Globe on last bank holiday weekend and loved the whole event; the band, the rappers, the burlesque, the video, the very well priced beer! Thank you for organising such a fantastic small weekend! x

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service