NTW TEAM Workout and Skill Swap in Cardiff

Event Details

NTW TEAM Workout and Skill Swap in Cardiff

Time: May 31, 2015 from 10:15am to 4pm
Street: 69B Splott Road
City/Town: cardiff
Website or Map: https://www.google.co.uk/maps…
Event Type: workshop, networking
Organized By: Emma MacNab
Latest Activity: Jun 1, 2015

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

Do you have an idea/script/dream, which you’re not sure how to get off the ground?  Are you looking to get involved in new projects and find new collaborators?  Are you a theatre-maker who’d like to meet other theatre-makers and play for a day?  Answer yes to any of these questions and Workout is for you.  Taking place at a variety of locations around Wales, it's a day long event which gives creative people a chance to get ideas off the ground and meet fellow theatre-makers.  

As well as a chance to work on participants’ projects, the day includes a Skill Swap session.  This gives you a chance to find the help you need when you need it, in return for helping others out on their projects. A wide range of skills are encouraged from acting, directing, cake baking to photography, unicycle riding or singing . . .the list goes on! The balloons and sweets come free. 

This session will take place at the Oasis Centre in Splott, Cardiff.  All welcome - just email team@nationaltheatrewales.org to let us know you're coming and if you can join the TEAM group here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oes gennych chi syniad/sgript/freuddwyd, a ddim yn siŵr beth i wneud nesa’? Ydych chi eisiau cymryd rhan mewn prosiectau newydd a dod o hyd i gydweithwyr newydd? Ydych chi’n greawdwr theatr a fyddai’n hoffi cyfarfod â chreawdwyr theatr eraill a chwarae am ddiwrnod? Os yr ateb yw ‘ie’ i unrhyw un o’r cwestiynau yma, mae Workout yn berffaith i chi. Mae’n digwydd mewn amryw o leoliadau o amgylch Cymru, yn parhau drwy’r dydd a’n rhoi’r cyfle i bobl greadigol rannu eu syniadau a chyfarfod â chreawdwyr theatr eraill.

Ynghyd â’r cyfle i weithio ar brosiectau cyfranogwyr, mae fydd sesiwn Skill Swap yn cael ei gynnal. Mae hwn yn rhoi’r cyfle i chi ddod o hyd i’r cyngor sydd angen arnoch chi, wedi i chi helpu pobl eraill gyda’u prosiectau nhw. Bydd amryw o sgiliau megis actio, cyfarwyddo, pobi cacennau hyd at ffotograffiaeth, canu neu seiclo unicycle… mae’r rhestr yn ddiddiwedd! Mae’r balŵns a losin am ddim!

Croeso i bawb - jyst e-bostiwch team@nationaltheatrewales.org er mwyn rhoi gwybod i ni eich bod chi am ddod.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for NTW TEAM Workout and Skill Swap in Cardiff to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Rob Stradling on June 1, 2015 at 0:18

Comment by Rob Stradling on June 1, 2015 at 0:18

Comment by Emma MacNab on May 26, 2015 at 9:37

Really looking forward to this! I've already been told of some fantastic projects coming on Sunday, so if you would like to be involved in a new film, a piece of promenade theatre, a movement piece, a piece of new writing amongst others, then come along on Sunday to Oasis!

Attending (8)

Might attend (2)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service