Performance: First Steering Group Meeting

Event Details

Performance: First Steering Group Meeting

Time: May 14, 2016 from 1pm to 3pm
Street: The Hayes
City/Town: Cardiff
Website or Map: https://www.facebook.com/even…
Phone: 02920 878570
Event Type: workshop, performance
Organized By: Rosey Brown
Latest Activity: May 4, 2016

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

Come and gain experience with The New Theatre, Arts Active, Earthfall Dance, Community Music Wales, Literature Wales and No Fit State!  Get involved with the run up to the big Performance week at the New Theatre from 1 to 6 of August.

Are you interested in what goes on behind the scenes? We’re looking for a small, dedicated team who will work together and learn new skills, as the Performance Steering Group. Being a member of the steering group will involve a few meetings in the months leading up to the show, learning the stages to producing a large-scale show. Be an advocate for your art form, gain valuable industry experience and give us your opinions.

Refreshments on arrival

1.15: Introductions from Helen and Rosey (Producer and Assistant Producer)

1.30: Talk from James Williams, Director

1.45: Who are we and why are we here? Let’s introduce ourselves and talk about our interests.

2.15: Big Ideas Session. How can the arts better serve young people? What do we want this project to be? What skills do we want to learn or improve?

2.45: Moving forward. Our online presence, plans for the next meeting, and additional opportunities.

Oes diddordeb gennych yn yr hyn sy’n digwydd y tu ôl i’r llenni? Rydym yn edrych am dîm bach ac ymroddedig a fydd yn gweithio ynghyd i ddysgu sgiliau newydd, fel Grŵp Llywio Performance. Bydd bod yn aelod o’r grŵp llywio yn cynnwys mynychu sawl cyfarfod yn y misoedd cyn y sioe, gan ddysgu’r camau i gynhyrchu sioe ar raddfa fawr. Byddwch yn hyrwyddwr ar gyfer eich ffurf celf, yn ennill profiad gwerthfawr o’r diwydiant a rhoi eich barn i ni.

Lluniaeth ar gael wrth i chi gyrraedd

1:15: Cyflwyniadau gan Helen a Rosey (Cynhyrchydd ac Is-gynhyrchydd)

1:30: Araith gan James Williams, Cyfarwyddwr

1:45: Pwy ydyn ni a pham rydyn ni yma? Gadewch i ni gyflwyno ein hunain a siarad am ein diddordebau.

2:15: Sesiwn Syniadau Mawr. Sut y gall y celfyddydau fod o fudd i bobl ifanc? Beth hoffem i’r project hwn fod? Pa sgiliau rydym am eu dysgu neu wella?

2:45: Symud ymlaen Ein gweithgarwch ar-lein, cynllunio'r cyfarfod nesaf a chyfleoedd ychwanegol.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for Performance: First Steering Group Meeting to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Rosey Brown on May 4, 2016 at 22:35

Not to worry Emrys.  Do pass the info on to anyone you think might be interested!

Comment by Emrys Barnes on May 4, 2016 at 21:45

Sounds awesome but I won't be able to make it sorry!

Attending (1)

Not Attending (1)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service