NHS70: AS LONG AS THE HEART BEATS

Event Details

NHS70: AS LONG AS THE HEART BEATS

Time: July 21, 2018 at 11am to July 22, 2018 at 6pm
Location: Outpatient Department, Royal Gwent Hospital / Adran Cleifion Allanol, Ysbyty Brenhinol Gwent
Website or Map: https://www.nationaltheatrewa…
Event Type: theatre
Organized By: National Theatre Wales
Latest Activity: Jul 3, 2018

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

National Theatre Wales
PART OF THE NHS70 FESTIVAL / RHAN O ŴYL NHS70

Outpatient Department, Royal Gwent Hospital / Adran Cleifion Allanol, Ysbyty Brenhinol Gwent
21-22 July / Gorffennaf 2018, times vary / amseroedd yn amrywio

Over a year ago, National Theatre Wales asked the people of this country to share their stories and memories of the NHS.

Gathered from across Wales and the NHS, we’ve woven these individual threads into an immersive and engaging theatrical production that will take place in the Outpatient Department of the Royal Gwent Hospital in Newport, featuring specially-composed music and interactive elements.

Taking us behind the scenes, As Long as the Hearts Beats journeys back through the first 70 years of the NHS and looks ahead to the next seven decades.

There are just ten opportunities to see this life-affirming show which has care and compassion at its heart, performed in the heart of a living, working hospital. So please turn off your mobile phones and wash your hands, it’s visiting time.

Dros flwyddyn yn ôl, gofynnodd National Theatre Wales i bobl y wlad hon rannu eu straeon a’u hatgofion o’r GIG.

Wedi’u casglu o ar draws Cymru a’r GIG, rydym wedi gweu’r elfennau hyn yn gynhyrchiad theatrig ymdrochol a difyr fydd yn cael ei gynnal yn Adran Cleifion allanol Ysbyty Brenhinol Gwent yng Nghasnewydd, ac yn cynnwys cerddoriaeth a gyfansoddwyd yn arbennig ac elfennau rhyngweithiol.

Gan fynd â ni y tu ôl i’r llenni, mae As Long as the Hearts Beats yn teithio yn ôl drwy 70 mlynedd cyntaf y GIG ac yn edrych ymlaen at y saith degawd nesaf.

Deg cyfle yn unig fydd i weld y sioe llawn bywyd hon gyda gofal a chydymdeimlad wrth ei gwraidd, wedi’i pherfformio mewn ysbyty sy’n fyw ac yn gweithio. Felly diffoddwch eich ffonau symudol a golchwch eich dwylo, mae’n amser ymweld.

Co-directed by / Cyd-gyfarwyddwyd gan Marcus Romer and Ben Tinniswood
Original music by / Cerddoriaeth wreiddiol gan Tic Ashfield 

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for NHS70: AS LONG AS THE HEART BEATS to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Attending (2)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service