WANTED Male and Female lead for a Music Video plus extras!!

Hi All,

My name is Richard and I am Directing a Music Video within the next few weeks which will have full rotation on all the music channels plus coverage on the music magazines websites. I have been struggling to find the right kind of actors for the roles as they are very dramatic and the actors will have to be able to portray a wide range of emotions.

I am looking for male and female actors aged between 18-30 idealy it would suit Drama students as young adult is the demographic we are going for.

If you are interested or know anyone who is, just email me at bookme@richarddaviesphotography.co.uk and I will let you know more about the concept and hopefully we can work together :)

Thanks for reading

Richard

Views: 319

Replies to This Discussion

hi i am just enquiring about your ad for the music video was wondering if you could jut give me a bit more information

thanks for your time

nikki casey

A huge thank you to all the people who responded to this post. We are now onto our second stage of casting so we are not accepting any more new auditionees.

There are so many videos and modelling opportunities coming up over the next year which I will be posting here. If you head on over to my Facebook page www.facebook.com/RichardDPhoto or my Twitter @RichardDPhoto for all the latest casting information.

Thanks again

Richard

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service