KJ Elsdon's Friends

• Sara Hawys
  • David Garland Jones
  • Emery Scott

KJ Elsdon's Groups

KJ Elsdon's Page

Profile Information

What I do:
Welsh born and educated writer currently living in Estepona, Spain after several years in Africa but am now on the verge of relocating to Wales. VERY excited and hoping to get involved in the next year. Will be in Pembroke first of all, but hope ultimately to settle in Cardiff.

KJ Elsdon's Blog

Looking for one-man theatre shows

Currently I am trying to find suitable shows for a small venue - or two - outside Wales. Early stages, so I can't really divulge details at this point, BUT does anyone know of small-scale productions that could take place in a limited space? Welsh content would go down well in this place, but really I'm looking for anything that is good!

If anyone knows of anything, please would they contact me at kjelsdon@gmail.com?

Diolch yn…

Continue

Posted on February 4, 2012 at 0:05

In praise of men with funny-shaped balls

Now that we have a couple of weeks off from the mental torture that is the Six Nations 2010, I feel it’s time to reflect on Wales’s status as a nation of rugby lovers and on my personal history with the game.

This particular piece might well have remained a kind of mental earworm, a few disparate thoughts that failed to cohere had I not seen, on 8 out of 10 Cats, seeing as you’re asking – it’s not clever, but even I need some time off at the end of the week from being an intellectual… Continue

Posted on February 17, 2010 at 23:49

Comment Wall (1 comment)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 5:51 on March 31, 2010, Catherine Paskell said…
Hello and welcome to National Theatre Wales! Great to see how active you've been on this site already. Please do join the Writers Group on this community, it's where we have posted our Guidelines for Artists, with info about how to engage with National Theatre Wales. Please continue to add your great blog posts and comments, they're brilliant to read x

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service