• Kama Roberts
  • Laura Jeffs

Caley Powell's Groups

Caley Powell's Page

Profile Information

What I do:
Freelance casting director/CO-Owner of Flitter Films
A little more about me:
I am originally from Merthyr Tydfil but currently living and working in Bedfordshire/London though I do still have a base in Wales.
I have been a freelance casting director for the past 4 years working on short films, music videos, promos, sketch shows, theatre, webseries' and a feature film.
I set up my production company Flitter Films in 2011, we are fully equipped company and make our own projects, currently 3 webseries and 3 short films. We also can be hired out to film live events, film music videos and corporates/promos and make showreels.
I am also currently in production for a pilot of a short film version of Romeo and Juliet in 15 minutes for a series entitled 'Simply Shakespeare UK'.
Projects I’m working on:
I am also producing and casting three webseries sitcom 'Eaten By The Wolves' and comedy/sci-fi 'Donald Newman: Underachiever (also saviour of the universe) and comedy/film noir 'Marcus Macarbre's Freakshow Nightmare'.
I am also currently producing and casting for three short films, 'The Undiscovered Country', 'Her Song' and 'My Donna' (my first film in Wales!)
I am looking for more experience casting theatre and feature films as well as running workshops.
Personal Website/CV:
http://www.caleypowellcasting.co.uk
Twitter @username:
@CaleyPCasting @FlitterFilms @EBTWwebseries @SimplyShakeUK

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

• No comments yet!

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service