Event Details

{150} TEAM Social

Time: June 26, 2015 from 7pm to 10pm
Event Type: team, social
Organized By: Laura Fay Thomas
Latest Activity: Jun 26, 2015

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

National Theatre Wales are opening the final dress rehearsal to TEAM members for {150}.  Exciting!

TEAM members are invited to join us on Friday 26th June at 7pm near Aberdare for the NTW TEAM Social.  This will be a chance to meet other TEAM members, see the production before anyone else, and have a nice drink whilst you’re doing it.

About the show

National Theatre Wales and Theatr Genedlaethol Cymru in association with S4C
Creator & Director Marc Rees
​Royal Opera House Stores, Abercwmboi, Aberdare

Wales' two national theatre companies - National Theatre Wales and Theatr Genedlaethol Cymru - team up for the very first time, with one of the country's leading artists, Marc Rees, and broadcaster S4C to create ​a visual and storytelling feast.

Performed in English, Welsh and Spanish, {150} will bring to life key moments in the story of the 150 Welsh men, women and children who settled in Patagonia in 1865, and the lives of their descendants today.

This multi-platform production, combining live performance in Wales with a specially commissioned film from Patagonia, will be staged in the Royal Opera House stores near Aberdare - a vast building not normally open to the public, close to the homes of many of the original settlers.

Age guidance: 12+

If you would like to join the guest list please contact us at team@nationaltheatrewales.og.

Please note this offer is open to TEAM members only.  If you would like to join TEAM please join the group here.

{150} TEAM Social

Mae National Theatre Wales yn rhoi gwahoddiad i aelodau TEAM i ymarfer gwisg olaf {150}. Cyffrous!

Mae aelodau TEAM yn cael eu gwahodd i ymuno â ni ar Ddydd Gwener 26ain o Fehefin am 7yh ger Aberdâr ar gyfer y NTW TEAM Social. Bydd hwn yn gyfle i gyfarfod aelodau eraill TEAM, i weld y cynhyrchiad cyn pawb arall, ac i fwynhau diod wrth wneud hyn.

Mwy am y sioe

Theatr Genedlaethol Cymru  a National Theatre Wales mewn cydweithrediad ag S4C

Crëwr a Chyfarwyddwr Marc Rees

Storfeydd y Tŷ Opera Cenedlaethol, Abercwmboi, Aberdâr

Bydd dau gwmni theatr genedlaethol Cymru - Theatr Genedlaethol Cymru a National Theatre Wales – yn dod at ei gilydd am y tro cyntaf erioed, gydag un o brif artistiaid y wlad, Marc Rees, a’r darlledwr S4C i greu gwledd weledol wrth adrodd stori.

Wedi’i pherfformio yn Gymraeg, Saesneg a Sbaeneg, bydd {150} yn dod â chyfnodau allweddol yn fyw yn stori’r 150 o ddynion, menywod a phlant o Gymru aeth i fyw i Batagonia yn 1865, ac ym mywydau’u disgynyddion heddiw.

Bydd y cynhyrchiad aml-blatfform hwn, fydd yn cyfuno perfformiadau byw yng Nghymru â ffilm a gomisiynir yn arbennig o Batagonia, yn cael ei lwyfannu yn storfeydd y Tŷ Opera Cenedlaethol ger Aberdâr – adeilad maith nad yw fel arfer yn agored i’r cyhoedd, yn agos at gartrefi llawer o’r mudwyr gwreiddiol.

Addas i oed 12+

Os hoffech gael eich ychwanegu at y rhestr gwesteion cysylltwch â ni ar team@nationaltheatrewales.org.

Sylwch fod y cynnig hwn ar gael i aelodau TEAM yn unig. Os hoffech chi ymuno â TEAM ymunwch a’r grwp yn fan hyn.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for {150} TEAM Social to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Attending (3)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service