Website or Map: http://www.longvalley.wales
Phone: 07432195826
Event Type: auditions, &, involvement
Organized By: Glynhir Players
Latest Activity: Dec 1, 2016

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

Hello all amateur thespians and stage crafters in Carmarthenshire,

I would like to make the first call for open auditions and involvement with the Glynhir Players for our 2017 season.

You don't have to be a professional actor, or stagehand, but if you have a keen interest in theatre and the stage, then get in contact.

Currently I am calling for people to be involved in the whole process of helping set up our space and also being involved in the productions for the year. Please contact me via the National Theatre Wales Community or by mobile.

Please check the dates of this event. I look forward to hearing from you, and confirming your availability to assist and be a part of this venture. 

We are located in Llandybie, near Ammanford. 

Warm regards

Rupert

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for Auditions for 2017 Season to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Attending (1)

@NTWtweets on Twitter

We’re delighted to welcome @NTWtweets TEAM to Y Gegin on Wednesday 27th November from 6.30pm. Join us for live art, circus acts, live music plus a set from @kizzkez - we cant wait! Please email team@nationaltheatrewales.org to let them know you’ll be coming along.pic.twitter.com/DimWdJhFXN

We’re delighted to welcome TEAM to Y Gegin on Wednesday 27th November from 6.30pm. Join us for live art, circus acts, live music plus a set from - we cant wait! Please email team@nationaltheatrewales.org to let them know you’ll be coming along.

image block identification

© 2019   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service