Event Details

REVERIE

Time: May 25, 2013 at 7pm to June 1, 2013 at 10pm
City/Town: Cardiff
Website or Map: http://www.reveriethegame.co.…
Event Type: multiplatform, roaming, theatre, and, pervasive, street, game
Organized By: Alison John
Latest Activity: May 20, 2013

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

Saturday 25th May 2013

Monday 27th May to  Saturday 1st June 2013 

19:00

This game is strictly for the 18+ among us.

Ticket prices ­ 

£16 Full

£12 Concessions

I am always falling. Not very fast and never very far but all the time I’m falling. I tip back on my chair but I catch myself. I step into the road and a stranger pulls me back. Among friends I hear my name but never the first time spoken and when I look into your eyes I tumble. Mostly I can save myself. I’ve had a lot of time to practice. But now there’s this fall with no salvation, to where my dreams boil, bruised and wicked.  

Tom Watson.

Beyond wake and sleep lies a place tangled with sweet reveries and twisted nightmares. A place where we find ourselves lost, victims of our vivid imaginations and memories. Reality is altered and darkness falls. Lost in reverie will you ever wake up? Only one man has the answer. Tom Watson.

Get ready for an experience that will stretch you to your limits. Listen, play, explore and RUN... Run like your soul depended on it.

Following on from the sell out success of yello brick's previous production Everwake, Reverie is a new type of entertainment and narrative. Mixing roaming theatre, street gaming and online storytelling to create a rich world of memories and vivid experiences.

The event will take place in Cardiff Bay and requires participants to move between several locations. Participants are advised to book tickets in advance in order to interact with all parts of the story. 

Reverie is a yello brick production and a collaboration with Gerald Tyler and thinkARK and would not have been possible without the support of The Arts Council of Wales, Chapter Arts Centre, Hoffi, National Theatre Wales and Wales Millennium Centre.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for REVERIE to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Alison John on April 15, 2013 at 23:24

Meet our wonderful cast in our Meet the Cast posts - http://www.facebook.com/reveriethegame

Comment by Alison John on April 15, 2013 at 23:23

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service