Hi everyone

I'm working on two projects at the moment. The first is an adaptation of an old Norwegian folk tale for the Edinburgh fringe, for which I ideally need a dramaturg to join in devising sessions to help bring it together. The second is a possible project for next Autumn about the military, for which I'd like to find a lead writer to develop a full script.

Can anyone recommend anyone based in Wales/the South West for either project, or if you're interested and would like to talk more, drop me a message.

Cheers!

Hannah

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Hannah, 

If you haven't already, I would recommend posting this in the Writers Group. It's probably the community's most active group and the members are all interested in writing or spreading the word. 

Jen

Hi Jen

Thanks - I'll do it now! (Still getting my head around the navigation of the site....)

Hannah

Hey Hannah, I am very interested in both your projects I am a writer,actor based in Cardiff but do have dramaturg experience. Am actually going to Norway next June to show some work so would love to chat to you about your project. Kelly x

Hi Kelly

Thanks for your interest - I'm very jealous of your Norway trip as it's somewhere I've always wanted to visit.

Can you drop me a brief email at hdrake58@gmail.com, possibly with some writing samples? Then we can chat further about which project you might be most suitable for/interested in?

Cheers :-)

Hannah

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service