I felt I needed to talk about my first encounter with Karen and tell someone what's happened. It wasn't even particularly dramatic, but she's got under my skin. It really did feel real.

It would be great to hear what other people are thinking and experiencing, so share your thoughts here

Rhian
x

Views: 860

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all, 

Just finished playing Karen now from the Android version. I downloaded it on my tablet so I missed out on some of the interactions I think: 'texts' came up as notifications and I wasn't disturbed in the night from any calls. I'd like to have a second chance on a smart phone and see what happens then. Nonetheless, I found myself thinking over my interactions with Karen during the day, mulling over responses. I would say that it did immerse me because it became part of my everyday encounters. I did feel the same as some of comments above, if I was a few hours later picking up the next instalment the times were a bit out of sync (seeing Karen eat breakfast at 7pm at night was curious!) My experience felt quite calm until 7 days in when everything seemed to suddenly blow up. On the whole most of the responses were good, but sometimes I didn't feel able to select an appropriate option, or, that I wanted to be able to give a reason for why I had picked a particular response. I'd definitely be interested in playing other experiences like this one, congrats to Blast Theory for another great performance innovation!

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service