Newport Artists, Performers and Creatives

Information

Newport Artists, Performers and Creatives

A group to encourage Newport Artists, Performers and Creatives to create an art scene.

Members: 46
Latest Activity: Jun 9, 2021

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Newport Artists, Performers and Creatives to add comments!

Comment by Gareth Clark on December 10, 2010 at 9:12

The Wednesday night performance has been moved to the Old Dragons Den Shop. There is a meeting before hand to discuss the Empty Shop Project and then an interactive Jukebox that we call NINE. Come along, bring your own booze and celebrate the success of the shop project with us. 

Comment by Emily Prescott on December 6, 2010 at 9:18
Comment by Emily Prescott on December 4, 2010 at 11:46
Hello Everyone!!!
Just to let you know I have been given a shop and would really love to see you pop in. I'm in the old Coral bookies (gwyrrd, green) and I'm there 'til next friday (10th December). Finishing of with a poetry recital. Everybody is welcome to attend and to recite if they wish.
Really looking forward to the cabaret,
Emily x

Comment by Gareth Clark on December 3, 2010 at 7:35
Mr and Mrs Clark plus special guests are performing a juke box style Cabaret show in the Old Coral Bookmakers Shop on 15th December from 7.45pm. You can pay a recession inspired price on the door and select from a menu something you would like to see. All are welcome and we hope to recruit some volunteers for an all day continous cabaret show on Friday 17th December. We'll be at the shop from the 11th so if you want to pop down, help decorate or get involved please come and see us. We use the term cabaret in it's broadest sense, any type of performance is possible.

Members (46)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service