Forum Discussions (106)

Featured Discussions

What of the future of this online community?

Recently I've been wondering .. What of the future of this online community? In 2009 at it's launch I became a member of this online commun…

Started by Kelly PageLatest Reply

What type of theatre would you like to see produced in Wales?

It's an exciting time for theatre in Wales at the moment! National Theatre Wales are about to enter their second year of groundbreaking wor…

Started by Iain GooseyLatest Reply

Theatre and Citys

Hello,My name is Lee Marable and I am a third year Architecture Student at Cardiff University's Welsh School of Architecture. I was wonderi…

Started by Lee MarableLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marketing Theatre

Is current theatre marketing to similar to cinema marketing. • What are the unique selling points of theatre? • What are the unique selli…

Started by Guto Evans

33 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Megan Merrett

This is how madness begins:

And breathe.... However technical, exhaustingly physical, poetically complex and bilingual the show demands us to be, the hardest thing t t…

Started by Sophie Stone

0 Jul 9, 2012

Dramaturgs/Writers

Hi everyone   I'm working on two projects at the moment. The first is an adaptation of an old Norwegian folk tale for the Edinburgh fringe,…

Started by Hannah Drake

4 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Hannah Drake

Introduce Yourself

Hello! If you're new to this social network site, please introduce yourself to our community. Who are you? Why are you here? What do you d…

Started by Catherine Paskell

217 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Claudia Richards

What of the future of this online community?

Recently I've been wondering .. What of the future of this online community? In 2009 at it's launch I became a member of this online commun…

Started by Kelly Page

20 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Kelly Page

Southern actors centre?

Hi there, I am a northern trained actor, so I know about the acting scene up north to get involved with other Actors etc But is there anywh…

Started by Amy-Lee Burroughs

1 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Jen Thornton

Introducing myself

Kia ora! My name's Stef, and I'm from New Zealand.  I'm involved with Massive Theatre Company in Auckland, our creative director Sam Scott…

Started by Stephanie Fink

0 Nov 18, 2011

A question of where to start

I had never really had a passion for theatre growing up and took quite a science based educational route but after seeing the astounding pe…

Started by Rhys William Kinsey

2 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Catherine Paskell

What type of theatre would you like to see produced in Wales?

It's an exciting time for theatre in Wales at the moment! National Theatre Wales are about to enter their second year of groundbreaking wor…

Started by Iain Goosey

1 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Wingman Chan

The Art of Documenting Theatre?

Hey, I am currently exploring the art of documenting theatre and whether the essence of a performance can be done justice when it is filmed…

Started by Bethany Seddon

5 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Bethany Seddon

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service