Actors Discussions (160)

← Back to Actors
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Casting Call

Caroline Sabin is looking for a dancer or highly physically skilled actor to play a filmed, non speaking role. The film will be incorporate…

Started by Caroline Sabin

0 Jun 16, 2021

CASTING CALL

BUBBLE - Casting call. Looking for a MALE actor for a short film shooting in Newport/Cardiff, South Wales next month. Provisional shoot d…

Started by Stacey Daly

0 Jun 16, 2021

BoomTown 2019

Hi team, I'll be directing a couple of things at Boom Town in August including a large scale circus piece and the walkabout and balcony wor…

Started by Kristoffer Huball

0 Feb 26, 2019

Free Theatre Skills Training

Media Academy Cardiff are teaming up with the Wales Millennium Centre and Arts Council Wales, to offer FREE theatre skills training for tho…

Started by Mathew David

0 Sep 23, 2018

GUYS! I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH OF YOU LOOK AT THIS ANYMORE, BUT PLEASE READ!!

HEY GUYS. I AM MAKING A SHORT FILM TO BE SHOT IN AUGUST, AND AM LOOKING FOR A LEAD TO PLAY THE PART. MUST BE MALE, 18-30. PLEASE EMAIL ME I…

Started by Conor Mclaughlan

0 Jun 1, 2017

Cardiff comedians and performers

Off The Cuff are looking for Cardiff based comedians and performers play comedic improvisation games with the aim of performing an improv s…

Started by Osian Rhys

0 Feb 28, 2017

New Theatre Company

Marvellous Pretenders are a new theatre company working in collaboration with Newbridge Memo in Caerphilly County.  Our first production "A…

Started by Suzie Rees

0 Jan 24, 2017

Cwmbran and Porth based actors and facilitators call-out - Paid work

Fio are on the lookout for Cwmbran and Porth based actors for a project in the new year.  We're still looking to confirm dates, so at the m…

Started by Alan Humphreys

0 Dec 14, 2016

Casting Call: Males, Welsh Speaking for Region Wide Advertising Campaign

Hi  My name is Kate and I work for a media production company called Gingenious We are looking to cast 2 men, fluent Welsh speakers (ideal…

Started by Kate Owen

0 Nov 29, 2016

An invitation to a roleplaying weekend.

Hey all, I'm organising a weekend where we will play three larps over two days. Larp stands for Live Action Roleplay but please don't thin…

Started by Bethan Marlow

0 Oct 27, 2016

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service