Actors Discussions (160)

← Back to Actors
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Casting Call for Short Film

Hi All,      For our film we need 2 actors, 1 female and 1 male. Both between the ages of 25 to 35. Actors Wanted to play the poet and t…

Started by Amica Schiller

0 Feb 24, 2014

URGENT CASTING CALL - SHORT FILM

Short film (8-12 minutes). Fact and Fiction.   PREMISE: Having left his city life behind, SIMON, is now finding out how tricky fulfilling h…

Started by Bethany Tennant

0 Feb 24, 2014

Rogue'z Theatre Company: The Winter Gift

The Winter Gift A new play by award winning writer Tim Davies, charting the tumultuous life of legendary silent screen icon Louise Brooks ,…

Started by Rogue'z Theatre Company

0 Feb 18, 2014

"Our Town" Dates & Times

Hi! Sorry! Forgot some vital info. Dates: Tuesday 11 March to Saturday 15 March; 7.30pm all evenings; 2.30pm matinee on Sat. Tickets - £10…

Started by Ray Thomas

0 Feb 13, 2014

"Our Town" - Thornton Wilder - Everyman Theatre, Cardiff

Thornton Wilder's play, "Our Town", completed in 1937/8 and first staged in January 1938. After short runs in New Jersey and Boston, as a l…

Started by Ray Thomas

2 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Ray Thomas

Actor needed for university photography project

Hi I am a Photojournalism student at the University of South Wales and I am currently undertaking a small university project with the brief…

Started by Jessica Folan

0 Feb 2, 2014

Actors needed for 'Woyzech' by Bruckner - April 2014

Actors needed for 'Woyzech' to be performed at The Gate theatre in Cardiff in late April 2014. Contact me at deanscurlock@yahoo.co.uk, or e…

Started by Dean Scurlock

2 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Isabelle Paige

Spotlight Actors with patience looking for an agent!

Hi guys, Some of you might remembered a post up here quite a few months ago now regarding what was hoped to be a new agency in Cardiff open…

Started by Talent Taf

2 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Talent Taf

2014 CASTING OPEN

Tin Shed Theatre are pleased to announce we are now receiving CV's for our educational tour Of Mice and Men. We are currently casting the r…

Started by Georgina Ella Harris

0 Nov 25, 2013

MALE ACTORS WANTED - OPEN CASTING **moved to next week**

Hi guys, I am a second year student at Newport Film School currently producing an experimental short film. We are looking to cast for the 2…

Started by Mia Sands

3 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by David Thompson

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service