Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Susan Kingman on July 14, 2009 at 3:14
Hi All,

I've just finished a 3 week run at The Bridewell Theatre where I played Julia in Two Gentlemen of Verona. See some of my scenes in the following Guardian article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/enjoy-england/video/bridewell-theatre

I'm now ready for the next project!
Comment by National Theatre Wales on June 29, 2009 at 12:04
Okay Actors! Who's got some shows coming up? Let us all know and we can try and support!
Comment by National Theatre Wales on June 21, 2009 at 8:23
Hello Actors! Welcome to this new group where you can let each other and NTW know about your news, start discussions, and hear about casting opportunities. We will use this group to announce upcoming auditions, and you can also use it to let us know about shows that you are in. There's a discussion board if you want to set up debates and a 'group message' function if you've got announcement you need to get into everyone's inbox. I will be letting you know details of our casting policy in the coming months, and checking here for news of shows that you are all in. All the best, John

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service