Information

Creatives

An official National Theatre Wales group

Directors, designers, choreographers, composers, production people... A group for everyone who is interested in Creative Production at National Theatre Wales.

Members: 663
Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

Please read National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists

Before sending in any scripts or idea submissions, it is very important that you read the document below: National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists.

Guidelines for Artists

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Creatives to add comments!

Comment by Kevin McCurdy on October 21, 2010 at 22:13
Hey everybody, just thought i'd say hi. (Big shout to the people that know me already). Name's Kev McCurdy and i'm equity registered fight director/ fight choreographer and action performer. Have trained in many movement styles (mime, tap, contemporary dance, hip hop) as well as many fighting arts and i've developed my fighting style through these mediums over many years. Am based in Cardiff so if anybody needs any action in their pieces, give me an email.
Comment by DumbWise on September 9, 2010 at 1:10

Comment by Mike Roberts on August 7, 2010 at 8:52
If anyone is looking for video content to be produced - drop me a line!
Comment by Leona Jones on August 6, 2010 at 21:28
If you're a video maker, or know of a video maker, who'd like to hear about a theatre project in the early stages of development which needs some very interesting video input, I'd love to hear from you.
Comment by Zoe Jacqueline Patricia Jarvis on July 27, 2010 at 4:33
Hi Everyone. My name is Zoe and I'm a dance teacher/choreographer and creative director of Phoolish Hip Hop Dance Theatre in Swansea. I'm organising a Choreographers Ball in Swansea this December with a donation being made to Cancer Research. I'm posting this to see if there is anybody interested in participating. It's a chance to showcase your company/pieces etc. The theme is Vintage i.e tap, burlesque, ballet, jazz, even early Hip Hop etc. If anybody is interested then please email me on zjpmurphy@hotmail.co.uk or message me through here. Bye!
Comment by Kenon Man on June 28, 2010 at 3:05
Artistic Directors of Paines Plough James Grieve & George Perrin will be leading two workshops this Wednesday (30th June).

Workshop one: 6.30pm - If It Didn't Exist, You'd Have To Invent It - If you’re interested in setting up and running your own company, we can help you force your ideas into existence.

Workshop two 8.15pm: Producing Plays, Developing Writers - If you write, come and see what we can do for you.

These workshops are free but spaces are limited please contact branwen.davies@shermancymru.co.uk to book your place.

This Thursday (1st July) five writers writers will be performing their own work as part of Paines Plough and Sherman Cymru's Come to Where I'm From this > at Chapter - 7pm and 9pm.

The writers involved - Matthew Bulgo, Sam Burns, Alan Harris, Bethan Marlow & Tim Price.

Tickets are £3 and available from Chapter 029 2030 4400
Comment by Gavin Porter on May 5, 2010 at 8:36
Just received this email and thought I'd share it here

"A new digital media centre for Cardiff?

Please find below a link to a short (5 minute) survey in relation to
the potential development of a digital media centre at Cardiff Bay
www.surveymonkey.com/s/dmcquestionnaire . We would really appreciate
your input as this will help us to improve the infrastructure for the
creative and digital sector in Wales.

If you want to find out more and share ideas about what you think
should happen in the building and what types of offices and facilities
should be available, we are a holding a workshop on the evening of
Monday 17th May in the old NatWest Bank on Bute Street from 6.00 –
7.45 with drinks and light refreshments from 5.30 pm. Please RSVP if
you can make it to Toby Hyam (toby@creativespaceman.com).

The target group for this is producers, freelancers - principally
people who might engage with and use a digital media facility in
Cardiff. A press release from WAG is available for review and download
at

http://bit.ly/bEpgqV

please pass link on to others for background should you wish.

Finally if you want more information over the phone about the survey,
the workshop or any other issue relating to the growth of the digital
and creative industries, feel free to contact Mike Wallwork from Welsh
Assembly Government on 0300 062 2414.
Comment by Andrew Loretto on April 16, 2010 at 4:38
ITs Festival, Amsterdam June 2010 - Training/development opportunities for 3rd/4th years students and recent graduates!

I'll be facilitating the International Ensemble week - please see attached documents for details. ITs also offers opportunities for emerging performing arts critics and directors...

CALL_FOR_APPLICATION Ensemble Week.pdf

application form Ensemble Week 2010.doc
Comment by Mike Roberts on March 26, 2010 at 1:02
Would love to hear from any one interested in adding video content to a production.
Comment by Maria Morancho on February 26, 2010 at 0:42
Hi, I am new here but I am finally here. I struggled with apprehension for web networking but I've come to the edge. Please 'push' for I am ready to fly.

Members (663)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service