Information

Creatives

An official National Theatre Wales group

Directors, designers, choreographers, composers, production people... A group for everyone who is interested in Creative Production at National Theatre Wales.

Members: 663
Latest Activity: Jan 30, 2023

Please read National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists

Before sending in any scripts or idea submissions, it is very important that you read the document below: National Theatre Wales Guidelines for Artists.

Guidelines for Artists

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Creatives to add comments!

Comment by Anna Eveleigh on December 13, 2009 at 2:14
Hello.

I am i young Lighitng Desginer just about to graduate from Welsh College in Cardiff. I thought i would join this group as it sounds really exiting! and im glad to see that others are extied about this too. Ill attach a CV to my profile just in case. x
Comment by terry chinn on December 10, 2009 at 2:43
I'm glad to see this online forum set up here,Improbable theatre company with Devoted and Disgruntled had been going for sometime in a Londoncentric way for a while.
Comment by Alex Robertson on November 30, 2009 at 11:53
hi team,

just joined the group and thought i'd say hello. am really glad to be a part of this. its really nice to see others excited about it too.

all the best, alex
Comment by Victoria John on October 13, 2009 at 2:56
Hi there,
I am from Velvet Ensemble, we have a group on NTW. We are a theatre company who are looking to develop and produce engaging, accessible theatre which gives a platform to the female experience. We are looking to get in contact with some strong female directors. We have been selected as one of the companies for WMC's Incubator Project 2009, which we are very excited about. We are going to be undertaking a 2 week new writing process.
Please get in contact - let us know what you've been up to and, more importantly what work you love doing!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Vx
Comment by JazzCakes on September 14, 2009 at 5:26
Hi there,

Sarah-Jane from JazzCakes here.
We're seeking visual artists/designers for a project in T-shirt design. Going to be exciting!

Email us on jazzcakes@googlemail.com for more details.

Thanks

Sarah-Jane
Comment by National Theatre Wales on September 10, 2009 at 11:31
Iwan, it would be good to hear more about the visit.

Tim, exciting days in Bristol with Tom and Emma arriving at the Old Vic. We are hoping to do some kind of collaboration with Bristol, probably in 2011, so keep in touch.
Comment by tim Claydon on August 17, 2009 at 19:54
Hello
Im from the other side of the bridge-so to speak. Former dancer and aerialist now choreographer/director-always looking for opertunities both in uk and abroard. Will attach cv etc to my profile.
Comment by Iwan Brioc on August 15, 2009 at 1:10
Hello,

Roundangle Theatre, Melbourne Fringe winners last year, are visiting me in October. They will perform at the Conwy Feast their performance Potion as well as collaborating on a performance I'm creating on the town walls with 30 young people from all over Europe.

Roundangle developed sensory theatre entirely seperately from the Enrique Vargas inspired brand we have here in Europe, simply through working for three years with the deaf/blind community.

Wondering if there would be an interest anywhere else in hosting them to perform or maybe just to chat.
Comment by Sarah-Jane Broderick on August 3, 2009 at 4:25
Hi there.

I'm looking for creatives interested in a possible theatre project.
I am one half of JazzCakes, a relatively new art collective. At the moment we're looking to find empty spaces, shops, galleries etc to use to put on exhibitions and collections of new and interesting talent. We're looking into gathering a group of actors, set designers, writers etc to put on a piece of theatre, maybe with the possibility of touring through Cardiff using empty spaces.

Might sound a bit wooly at the moment, it's all quite new but if you have any questions or if you're interested please contact us!

jazzcakes@googlemail.com

Sarah-Jane
Comment by Gareth Gwyn Williams on July 14, 2009 at 23:26
Hey, really happy that Wales has a new theatre ambition on the go and I am very excited!!!

Members (663)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service