Who's in Edinburgh 2019?

Information

Who's in Edinburgh 2019?

National Theatre Wales are off to Edinburgh Festival Fringe this year, with Cotton Fingers and For All I Care, and we want to link up with as many Wales-based companies as possible in the run up the Fringe, and during.

Comment on this group to let us know if you, your company, or a play you recommend is there. Be great to support all the Welsh companies heading up there!

Also, please feel free to use this group to look for accommodation, travel buddies and cross-promotion opportunities - such as exit flyering each other's shows, and supporting activity on the ground.

If you're thinking of going up to Edinburgh, take a look at their website to find out what's on: https://www.edfringe.com/

We'll try our best to share as much info as possible through our social channels, too.

Members: 43
Latest Activity: Jul 25, 2019

Discussion Forum

Shows in EdFringe 2019 3 Replies

If you're taking a show/working/performing/have fancied a show you've seen, share it here!Continue

Started by Rhian Richards. Last reply by Isabelle Paige May 24, 2019.

Any accommodation questions / concerns or vacancies? Add them here 1 Reply

This discussion is intended to help people chat about all things Accommodation while at the FringeContinue

Started by Rhian Richards. Last reply by Ffion Jones May 22, 2019.

What do you recommend in Fringe 2019?

Pop your recommendations in here for the 2019 festival!xContinue

Started by Rhian Richards Jun 21, 2016.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Who's in Edinburgh 2019? to add comments!

Comment by Jo Fong on June 2, 2019 at 7:25

Yep, we’re coming too! 

Neither Here Nor There is at Summerhall

15 - 25th Aug

19.15 - 20.45

Me and Sonia

I can’t come to the meeting on the 4th but Cathy Boyce is coming and helping as producer and Megan Price is helping with all things twitter marketing marketing flyers posters marketing marketing etc etc.

I should add we’ve got our Edin Previews this week in Chapter, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. AND IN WELSH with Sara McGaughey and Eddie Ladd. 

Comment by Rhian Richards on May 21, 2019 at 22:38

Hi everyone,

I am reviving and updating this group ready for the Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2019!

If you're heading up there, please share your work here, as well as making suggestions for things to see. You can also use this group to help find accommodation, travel buddies, and cross marketing opportunities.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I will do my best to help

Rhi

x

Comment by Sarah Chew on August 14, 2017 at 2:58

Comment by Sarah Chew on August 14, 2017 at 2:58

Comment by Laura H Drane on July 28, 2017 at 5:50

Comment by Tim Davies on July 19, 2016 at 13:29

Rogue'z Theatre are performing THE WINTER GIFT, by T.J. Davies, in Edinburgh, 20-28th August. GIFT has had 2 runs in Cardiff over the last couple of years, once at the WMC, the second at Chapter, and has ended each run with sell-out audiences. It concerns the life and work of the American star Louise Brooks, her relationship with the German director G.W. Pabst, their making of the silent screen classic PANDORA's BOX... and what happened afterwards...

Come and see us at the Space on the Mile (venue 39). Better still, be part of it. We still need a male actor, stage age 40-50, to play the role of a German actor in the film. Contact me here, or the director, Nerys Rees, at nerysrees@hotmail.com

Comment by AVANT on July 15, 2016 at 3:52

Really excited to see so many Welsh acts going to Ed Fringe. Avant Cymru are taking Killer Cells in association with 3 Crates. Written by Rachel Pedley-Miller and directed by Peter Scott.

We are will be in the Surgeons Hall Theatre 2 between the 15th and 20th of Aug, 15:05 daily.

We'd love to go and see welsh acts up in Ed Fringe https://tickets.edfringe.com/whats-on#q=%22Killer%20Cells%22

The Arts Council of Wales have supported a production of Killer Cells at the Park and Dare, on the 28th of September, 1pm and 7pm.

Both the 1pm and 7pm shows will be supported by Swipe.to which will make the shows accessible to those who are hearing impaired.

Link up on twitter @killer_cells @AvantCymru @3Crate

See you there people, it's going to be great showcase of welsh theatre #edfringe2016

Comment by AVANT on July 15, 2016 at 3:44

Comment by Delme Thomas on July 7, 2016 at 0:53
I'm heading up with Saturday Night Forever from Aberystwyth Arts Centre that I toured Wales with last year. It's a one-man show about Lee, a gay man living in Cardiff, and it would be lovely to have some Welsh support up in the Burgh! It's on at the Underbelly: http://www.underbellyedinburgh.co.uk/whats-on/saturday-night-forever Hopfully see plenty of you up there, and come say hello/stay for a drink!
Comment by Rhian Richards on June 21, 2016 at 3:27

Hi everyone!

I've just refreshed the name of the group ready for this years Fringe! Share what you're up to, what you'r going to see and anything else about the Fringe here

I'm off up from the 1st week of the Fringe for about 2 weeks, and there'll be lots of NTW bods coming up too, so it would be great to see you all at some point! Please also share your tips for anything you recommend, we'd love to hear about it!

x

Members (43)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service