Information

Karen

Karen is now live and ready for you to download.

To take part, just search 'Karen by Blast Theory' and download the free Karen App from the App store NOW.
Karen is a life coach and she’s happy to help you work through a few things in your life. When you begin, she asks you some questions about your outlook on the world to get an understanding of you.

As the story unfolds and she gets to know you, she gets more and more curious. She seems to know things about you that she shouldn’t. Where is this going to end?

#KarenApp #KarenismyLifeCoach

Mae Karen yn hyfforddwr bywyd ac mae’n hapus i’ch helpu i ddatrys rhai pethau yn eich bywyd. Pan fyddwch yn dechrau, bydd yn gofyn cwestiynau i chi am eich barn ar y byd i ddod i’ch deall. Wrth i’r stori ddatblygu a’i bod yn dod i’ch adnabod, mae’n dod yn gynyddol chwilfrydig. Ymddengys ei bod yn gwybod pethau amdanoch chi na ddylai eu gwybod. Lle bydd hyn yn gorffen?

Search 'Karen by Blast Theory' and download the free Karen App from the App store NOW.

Karen is a new work by Blast Theory, developed in partnership with National Theatre Wales, and co-commissioned by The Space and 539 Kickstarter backers. Karen has been developed with support from the Mixed Reality Lab at the University of Nottingham, and in collaboration with Dr Kelly Page.

Members: 46
Latest Activity: Apr 20, 2020

Discussion Forum

Your experiences with Karen 13 Replies

I felt I needed to talk about my first encounter with Karen and tell someone what's happened. It wasn't even particularly dramatic, but she's got under my skin. It really did feel real.It would be…Continue

Started by Rhian Richards. Last reply by Teri Howson Sep 17, 2015.

Karen in the Public Eye: Reviews & Press 4 Replies

Who is talking about Karen? What are they saying? Have you met or played with Karen? Karen loves to be reviewed, so if you have met and played with her write a blog post sharing your experience and…Continue

Tags: news, tweets, posts, blog, press

Started by Kelly Page. Last reply by Kelly Page Apr 16, 2015.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Karen to add comments!

Comment by Kelly Page on April 9, 2015 at 4:36

Yay. Karen is on the NTW Community. Welcome everyone. It has been an awesome journey over the last couple of years creating Karen, and especially in the last six months as Karen has taken on a life of her own. There is so much I want to share with you about Karen, how she has developed, who has been involved, the twists and turns of bringing the science of profiling, the art of storytelling and the design of mobile app development together. Led by Blast Theory with NTW, and co-commissioned by The Space and 539 Kickstarter backers, Karen has many many sides to her. The big news is that next week on April 15, Karen will be available for download in iTunes (search: Karenismylifecoach). We'll be updating this group as we get closer to the launch and I can't wait for the discussions we'll have about Karen as you interact and play with her. So any questions ... please post them. I look forward to sharing more about Karen ...

Best

Kels 

Comment by Rhian Richards on April 9, 2015 at 3:35

It's not long before Karen launches...

We'll be letting you know how you can get Karen in your life very soon, but first join this group to find out more about how she was made and the journey she's been on. 

She's days away from being in your pocket, so share your thoughts and experiences with her here. Some of the key artists involved will be sharing their thoughts and ideas with us too, so keep checking back for more.

Rhian
x

Members (46)

2qjkymiztlzjw

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service