NTW20 - In Water I'm Weightless

Information

NTW20 - In Water I'm Weightless

Inspired by the lives of disabled and Deaf people – poetic and provocatively funny.

Website: http://nationaltheatrewales.org/whatson/performance/ntw20
Members: 69
Latest Activity: Aug 22, 2012

Live From the Rehearsal Room

Watch the second in the series of Live from the Rehearsal Room live casts with Director @john_ntw and writer Kaite O'Reilly. 

If you're having problems viewing the broadcast, please visit our uStream Channel.

Broadcasting live with Ustream

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of NTW20 - In Water I'm Weightless to add comments!

Comment by Jacqui George on July 21, 2012 at 23:52

Below, Our DSM and underwater videographer take a break from the shoot!

Comment by Jacqui George on July 21, 2012 at 23:51

Comment by National Theatre Wales on July 19, 2012 at 11:36

Great photos Macsen.  Thanks for visiting rehearsals yesterday.  J

Comment by Kaite O'Reilly on July 19, 2012 at 10:40

Tells you how we are in the process - I'm seeing double and doing everything twice

x

Comment by Kaite O'Reilly on July 19, 2012 at 10:39

Thanks for the rehearsal shots, Macsen (fabulously cool early Elvis Costello lookalike).

At that astonishing point when it all starts coming together - the dramaturgy, the costumes, thanks to the wardrobe fairies on the third floor. Getting a sense of the aesthetic, how it will look, thanks to NYC's Mr paul and Biscuits McGrath's conceptual staging... (we all have sign names, as we have been working so much bilingually, in spoken/projected English and BSL British Sign Language... Hope KimLee will put up some of their documentary footage of the work on translation and sign performance with Jean St Clair soon...) Can't wait for the run - in costume - tomorrow

Comment by Kaite O'Reilly on July 19, 2012 at 10:35

Thanks Macsen (fabulously cool early Elvis Costello lookalike) for sharing rehearsal shots.

It's an extraordinary time, with all the elements coming together - the dramaturgy, the soundscape from Mr Beer, the incredible costumes from the wardrobe fairies on the third floor...Starting to get a sense of the aesthetic - how this beauty is going to LOOK - from NYC's Mr Paul, combined with Biscuits McGrath's conceptual staging.... (the latter name is lost in translation - we all have our sign name, as so much of the work is bilingual - spoken/projected English and also in BSL British Sign language...). I'm hoping KimLee will put up some of their documentary footage of the sessions in sign language, with Jean St Clair. Can't wait for the run tomorrow, in costume....

Comment by Julie Barclay on July 18, 2012 at 22:14

Looking forward to seeing this show tomorrow night. Thanks to Rhiannon White and see you there x

Comment by Mathilde Lopez on July 18, 2012 at 11:18

Great shots Macsen, well done! Saw the run today, it's going to be an amazing show, I'm well excited, thanks all x

Comment by Macsen Angus Mckay on July 18, 2012 at 8:53

I hope that everyone enjoys the photos. Thank you all for being so friendly today, it was a lot of fun and it was great to see everybody. Well done to Kaite and Nick on the radio tonight and good luck to everyone for the remainder of the rehearsals and of course the performances, Macsen.

Comment by Macsen Angus Mckay on July 18, 2012 at 8:47

Members (65)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service